Lets dance!!!!

Chapter 5-

I danced around my room filling my dance bag with all I needed to see Devin today.

My phone tweeted with a text it was Devin asking for the address of the studio we were meeting at. I simply gave him the address and started getting dressed.

I put on a grey baggy T-shirt that said DANCE on it in black to fit the part and a pair of yoga pants. You could kinda see my pierced belly button cause the shirt isn't really that long but it's okay for me, you know as long as Jayk isn't awake; he doesn't know about my piercing and if he saw it he'd kill me.

I put on simple trainers and tied up my hair and applied a small amount if make up.

I zipped up my bag and put it on my shoulder. My bag had a change of clothes a sweat towel water bottles, my make up a hair brush and my phone in the front pocket.

I tiptoed down the stairs trying not to wake the boys, it was pretty early well it was only 9:00am so that's pretty early for the boys.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar from the box on top of the counter. I pulled out a piece of paper and pen and wrote to Jayk that I was gonna be at "work" all this morning.

I opened my granola bar and took a bite as I poured my self some orange juice. In two more bites I was finished and I headed towards the door.

I unlocked it and slowly opened it a bit when "hey off to 'work'?" I heard T.C behind me.

I sighed and turned around "yes quiet! Why are you up so early?" I asked confused.

"I heard your extremely loud crunching" he said winking.

"Whatever be quiet please, I don't want Jayk t.."

"See you in that top?" He asked teasing.

I looked at him with a straight face.

"Sorry. Need a ride?" He asked.

"Not really but it would help" I said back.

"K get in the car I'll take you to your boyfriend" he played.

"Stop it" I snapped walking out and jumping into the passengers seat of T.C's car.

----------

We got to the studio within ten minutes. I got out of T.C's car and went straight to the room I reserved for today.

I put my bag down and started playing on my phone waiting for Devin to come by.

I'm starting to get bored I look at the time it's 10:00 we were supposed to have half our lesson done by now. Devin is late real late.

I got up and slipped a CD into the CD player and picked a song.

It was my happy ending by Avril Lavigne I started dancing my best most perfect moves as it played.

I got to say when I dance I get pretty into it and I hardly know what is going on most of the time.

-------

The song was at its ending and I heard loud clapping and I spun around fastly.

Well looks like Devin is finally here.

"You're late" I said turning the music off.

"I know we got lost on the way" he said.

"Sorry, great moves by the way" he added.

"That's fine and thanks, anyway we have some work to do" I said blushing.

Devin's P.O.V

Val turned to me.