Happy Halloween!

Chapter 31-

"I was so mad until he came back than I was like wha.....t the heck is going on" I questioned walking in to see Blake on the floor, in a silly rat looking costume, with all the guys and now Brianna laughing at him.

"Well it's a long story but we'll explain it" Jayk said laughing. I couldn't hold it in anymore and started to laugh too, he looks ridiculous!

-------

After 20 minutes of us all dying of laughter Jayk told Brianna and I the story. Wow the guys are too funny, I can't believe Blake made that mistake. I mean c'mon who doesn't know their giant mutant ninja turtles? Seriously?

"So me and bri are gonna go and get ready for tonight, we are so trick or treating this neighborhood!" I said trying to get laughs but failed.

"Okay, us too, we thought of something we can all be a part of" drew said shaking up Blake's hair.

---

"I honestly love this costume it's so cute" bri said admiring herself in the costume, in the mirror. She's Mrs America, and by that I mean the female version of captain America. The costumes really cute though.

For myself I dressed up as princess peach from the Mario and Luigi games. This was an adorable costume too. Bri and I took a bunch of photos for IG before going to see if the guys were ready.

When we walked out there Drew, Blake, and Devin were sitting on the couch in their costumes. Devin is dressed as iron man, figures he'd be dressed up as my favorite super hero. Blake is dressed up as the hulk. And Drew is.... Oh that's awkward. Drew is in a captain America costume.

"Hey that's so weird, Drew and Brianna match" Blake laughed.

"Next time me and you can match" Brianna said to Blake as he stood up to stand next to her.

"Where's T.C and Jayk?" I asked Devin when he stood up to face me.

"They're just taking a little extra time to get ready, I don't know" Devin answered.

"Good it'll give us some time to..." I said kissing him.

"Aha smarty pants,good thinking" he said pulling away. Luckily he pulled away just in time, Jayk and T.C just walked in to the room.

T.C is dressed as spider man and Jayk is dressed up as super man... Well kinda.

"Oh I feel excluded. All of you are some kinda of super hero, and I'm a princess" I pointed out.

"My princess" Devin whispered in my ear.

"It's okay Val, you still look cute" T.C said winking at me.

"Yah Val. Anyway me and T.C were talking, and what we were thinking is that you guys were gonna go get some candy, and us two would hand it out to the neighborhood kids. But than we thought why don't we cut that, and go to the Halloween party we were invited too instead!" Jayk mentioned.

"Oh I'm so down for a party!" Drew said enthusiastically.

"Alrighty than, everybody jump in the van, I'll drive!" Blake said grabbing the van keys off the counter in the kitchen.

We all jumped into the van and were off to some Halloween party. Jayk must be high if he's letting me tag along to a adolescent Halloween party with him. Who cares though if I'm going to this party, I might as well have the time of my life...With my boyfriend...In a private corner or something so we don't get caught if you know what I mean.

-------

After 20 minutes of being stuck in the van with the guys and Bri we were at the location of the party. To be totally serious and honest I was excited to be here, I think it's gonna be fun.