Laugh

I don't believe that intelligence, morality, understanding, or even faith are the things that separates us from animals. I believe that what separates us from any other creations of God and what God gave us that he didn't gave the others, and what I think that they meant when they said that "God created us in his own image" is this:

God gave us his...No, its not love

I believe that God gave us his...Sense of Humor

Have you really seen anything else laugh as we humans do? Sure, some animals can make sounds that resembles laughing but that's just it, its just sounds and not laughter. you must have a sense of Humor to think about designing something as complex as life.Also don't tell me that whenever you hear a baby's laugh that you don't think or feel God in that moment you hear that most innocence sound. And when you look at life, what I mean is that when you look at it as a whole, don't you ever think that when God created everything he must have had a great sense of humor to create things the way they are.

 We kill to live but we condone killing but if we don't kill we die and if we die life ends and if all life ends there would be no killing but there would be no life either, don't tell me that you don't find it a little funny. I'm not talking about people killing people I'm talking about when we eat animals

That's why they say that Laughter is the best medicine because it was prescribed by the best doctor, God.

I don't always laugh, no one does and no one expects you to. But when you get the chance don't hold it in Laugh as loud and hard as you can, even if your laugh sounds weird, and remember to always keep your sense of humor close to you, no matter the situation. Remember what is love when you can't laugh, what is money when you can't laugh, what is happiness when you can't laugh, what is life when you can't laugh well its still would be life but it would be one boring life, I assure you.

I don't expect you to laugh all the time, just laugh at least once in a while or at least smile once in a while. Because Smiles and Laughter are greatest gift that God can give us so its a such a shame if you don't use them.