hate u

ONIKA

"i love you" she whispered, i smiled when she kissed my cheek, holding my body against her. She held me tight like she was afraid to let me go.

"I want to mary you"

"You do?" She nodded, she smiled at me peppering my face with her sweet kisses.

"I will mary you and you will carry our child" i laugh, she rolled on top of me frowning.

"I'm serious onika" she pouted as i pinch her cheek softly, i scanned her face, looking at every detail of her beauty. Were not the perfect couple, we did a lot of bad and unforgivable shit in our relationship. But we love each other so much. So damn much,

"I know baby," i peck her lips, placing my hand on her head. She leaned, laying her body flat on top of me as her face snuggled on my neck.

"I will never hurt you onika...ever"

i gasped as i woke up, i wipe the tears that streamed from my eyes. I winced as i felt my head pounding. Everything hurts, I've been inside my house for two months after beyonce did what she did. They never let me leave the house, i only leave the house for my work. And since I've been in therapy i always have a dream of me and beyonce.

I turned to my side, seeing the time
2:16am i couldn't sleep anymore as i stood up walking towards my bathroom, i took a long shower, rubbing my skin.

"I.. I'm inlove with you, you set me free" Beyoncé sang, holding my body tightly against her as we danced slowly. I placed her chin on beyonce chest, looking up to see the her beautiful face

"I can't do this life without you here with me" i sang, holding the her tightly. Beyoncé laugh kissing my head, she prolly laughing because of my voice.

"Your voice is really pretty dabie" Beyoncé said and i laugh hard, rolling my eyes after.

"Bitch please stop lyinnn'" beyonce face scrunched up, as she placed her hand on her chest like she was offended

"I'm just playin baby" i squealed when Beyoncé lift me and ran inside the bedroom

The warm water hit my skin, i didn't have the energy to wipe my eyes and just let my tears fall, letting my tears mixed with the water that was hitting my face.

"Baby please" i whispered, Beyoncé laugh. She really is annoying. I felt her fingers teased my entrance, i moved as i tried to grab her hand.

"Don't move onika or I'll stop" she warned, as she whispered on my ears. I took a deep breath wrapping my arms around her neck,

"Please don't stop"

I dried my body and decided to just put some shirt and panty, I'm just alone in my house so i don't think it matter.

I heard my phone ring on top of my bed, i walk closer grabbing the phone. I look at the caller id to see solana,

"Yes?"

"Hey are you okay?" I made my way out of my room and walk down the stairs.

"Yes i am, why sol?" I know she wanted to ask or needed something, she laugh as my feet stopped infront of my fridge. Bending, i grab a bottle of water and apple and went to my living room, flopping on my couch. I turned the tv on.

"Nothing. We 'bout to be there" i groan. I love them so much but at the same time i don't want them inside my house,

"No, y'all are not going here." I heard someone cursed and i know who it was.