Task 16 : Wants

« Ah... »

I let out a trembling sigh upon noticing the huge riche mansion of the richest family in the whole country, maybe even in the whole world...

And also the biggest assholes in the whole world...

My daily workplace... where I am at the personal service of a narcissistic pervert and creep who only sees me as his personal slut...

The Saihara's mansion...

In which I have to go to once again... for another shift...

Argh! I have a heartache just thinking about it!

No, calm down! It's alright! Don't already have a heart attack please!

Calm down... calm... it's fine... it should be fine for today...

Today is going to be alright...

Today, I only have a shift with Tojo-sama... no shift whatsoever with that creep...

Just a normal shift... with Tojo-sama and the other girls...

My heart untightens a bit as I remember this detail. I wasn't as sick on the way here as I was last time I came... one could almost say I'm looking forward to my job today...

Yeah... today will be alright... I won't have to wear a vulgar uniform or feel like I'm naked...

I won't have to listen to moans or to pervert compliments... I won't have to fear of being abused...

Everything's gonna be alright... today is just a normal cleaning shift... I just need to work as a normal cleaning maid...

Okay... take a deep breath and let's go in...

I finish calming my heart down and open the big portal, walking then through the garden to get to the building.

I walk inside, going to the changing room to put my stuff down as I usually do.

The moment I close my locker, I get called out by a familiar feminine voice :

« Oh Ouma-san! Perfect, I was hoping you'd be here. »

« Oh, hello there Tojo-sama! Do you need something? »

« I just realized I forgot to describe your tasks for today, so I was hoping to tell you in person. »

Oops I didn't even notice... I would have texted her had I realized...

Guess I was too busy not passing out of anxiety on my way here...

« It's no problem! What am I in charge of for today? »

« First, you'll be teaming up with Mirai and Ayami. I'd like you three to wash the windows in the west wing of the mansion. And then, you'll take care of the laundry. »

Phew! No task implying I need to act as a gravure idol this time!

Finally some real cleaning tasks! I almost missed it!

« Understood. Anything else? »

« No, that is all for now. The girls must have gone to the storage room to get the tools you need. You should go meet them. »

« Alright, I'm going then! see you later, Tojo-sama! »

« See you later, Ouma. »

On those words, I ran out to the room where all the cleaning tools are stored so I can meet my group project for the day.

As I get closer to the storage, whose door is slightly open, I hear two girls' voices talking from inside the room:

« The cleaner, the scraper, the rags... what else? »