Epilogue

10 years later

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Sophorina giggled as she joined her husband Neville in planting their new flowers in the garden. "Nev, stop it!" she exclaimed between laughter as he playfully poked her with a flower stem. "What? I'm testing the durability!" he retorted, earning a playful dirt toss from her.

With a gasp, Neville swiftly reached for her, enveloping her in a loving embrace. "That was not very nice," he teased, his eyes gleaming with affection as she stuck her tongue out in defiance. "You're not nice!"  she countered, their laughter mingling in the warm breeze.

As they leaned in for a kiss, a scene unfolded in the distance, where two mischievous twins chased after their chickens.

"Hey! Come back!" Paéonia called out, her smile mischievous as she teased the chickens, while Maél observed, capturing the moment in his sketchbook collecting more of his flowers

Severus, watching from afar. "You two are so different, but yet so similar," he remarked, appearing suddenly before them.

"GRANDPA!" the twins exclaimed eagerly, rushing to him with open arms as he chuckled at their excitement. "My birds," he said affectionately, returning their hugs

As the family gathered around the  roast, Amerie and Kunia made their daily visit, bringing with them an extra dose of warmth and joy.

"Marie!" Sophorina exclaimed with delight, enveloping her best friend in a heartfelt hug. "We brought the children candy!" Kunia chimed in, her eyes sparkling with happiness as their child eagerly joined his friends.

"Fabrice!" the twins exclaimed in unison, rushing over to hold heir friends, their laughter ringing out in the air

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

The kids In the future

—The kids In the future