Prologue

Tristan's POV
I slowly wake up. My heads killing me and I'm sore. I move slightly and notice I'm not the only one in the bed. Looking over I see James waking up too.
"What the hell happened last night?" He asks me groaning.
"I don't know we got smashed." I say moving onto my side to look at him. I've never been in such pain.
"Why are we both naked? And why is there cum all over the bed?" He asks sitting up in a panic. I sit up as well and the night comes flooding back. The party. The four of us getting drunk. Playing truth or dare. Brad daring James to kiss me. Us making out. Him pulling me into his bedroom.
"I don't know." I stammer hoping he believes me.
"We probably got the same girl. Yeah that must be it. Neither of us are gay." He says more to himself than to me.
"Yeah. Must be." I tell him nodding. To say it hurt was an understatement.
"I'm gonna get a shower." He says awkwardly. I nod to show I heard him and he slides on his boxers before running into his bathroom.
I sit there a minute thinking about everything that happened last night before getting up and looking for my clothes. I put them on and slip into my room across the hall.
I go to my own bathroom and turn on the shower. As I wait for the water to heat up I sit on the toilet thinking. Next thing I know I'm crying. I don't know why exactly but I am.
I step into the shower and as the hot water hits my skin I try to forget everything the happened last night. I probably won't succeed but it never hurts to try.