Chapter 10

Tristan's POV
Well the date was not what I expected. It was basically just him and I hanging out like we always do.
Don't get me wrong I had I lot of fun it just wasn't what I expected when he said date.
Connor always goes on about how Brad takes him out to eat or takes him picnicking under the stars or something sweet and romantic like that. James took me to Maccas and then we went to the arcade. He was a perfect gentleman. He held the door for me and paid for everything but it wasn't romantic at all.
Now it's Saturday and we're all getting ready for the award ceremony tonight. I think it's the AMAs but I'm not sure.
"Hey." Brad says popping into my room half dressed. No I don't mean in his underwear. He has on dress pants and a dress shirt but his tie isn't tied, he has no shoes on and no jacket.
"Hey man what's up?" I ask tying my own tie.
"Just really excited for tonight. Do you think we'll win?" He asks sitting on my bed.
"I hope so." I tell him grinning.
"What's going on with you? We haven't really talked in awhile." He says looking at me curiously.
"Not much you don't already know. We kinda live together you know." I tell him with a chuckle.
"Yeah Yeah very funny. What's going on with you and James?" He asks.
"What do you mean?" I ask nervously. Its not that I don't trust Brad but you know.
"I don't know there's just something off with you two. I'm sure nobody else has notice." He says quickly.
"It's nothing to worry about." I tell him shrugging. Before he can speak again Connor pops his head in the room.
"Hey Tris have you seen... Oh there you are." He cuts himself off seeing Brad on my bed. "Can you help me with something?" He asks. Brad nods and they both leave my room.
*****************************************
We're at the club, again. This time in celebration of winning the best song and best album awards.
Brad and Connor are on the dance floor. I only saw them have one beer each.
James disappeared again but he had only one beer last I saw him an that was only ten minutes ago.
I have a plan to try to get him to see he loves me but it will only work if he isn't drunk.
I walk up to the bar and see a pretty girl with bright red hair sitting there alone.
"Hey. What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" I flirt.
"I'm not alone. I'm here for my sister's bachelorette. I'm also engaged so don't bother." She says bluntly.
"I don't see a ring." And it's true her left hand is void of any rings.
"That's because it's on my girl's hand." She says looking bored of the conversation.
"Thank God. I need help and you might be able to help." I say. If she engaged to another girl then she won't fall for me.
"If it involves your dick then count me out." She snaps.
"No not at all." I tell her shaking my head. "There's this guy I really like and I know he likes me but he won't except it." I stop as she lets out a chuckle.
"And how do you expect me to help?" She asks more interested.
"Dance with me. Make him jealous." I tell her.
"Give me your phone." She tells me.
"What?" I ask confused.
"This is interesting I want to hear more of your story when we're not sitting in a bar." She says. I nod in understanding and hand her my phone. "I'm Kersta by the way."
"Tristan." I say.
"Well let's dance then." She says handing me back my phone. She grabs my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor.
After a few minutes Kersta looks over my shoulder and chuckles.
"This guy of yours. Does he have blond hair, green-blue eyes, about six foot tall?" She asks.
"Yeah pretty much why?" I say.
"He's glaring at us. Very jealous indeed. Oh he's coming this way now." She says with a smirk.
James walked up and grabbed my arm glaring at Kersta.
As he pulled me away she looks at me in question. I shake my head and mouth 'Too drunk.'
She nod and motions for me to call her before she disappears in the crowd.
Here's to another drunk night.