Character Answer

I put this book away thinking I'm done with it and I get questions on my character ask.

Tristan:
From PANICatthevamps
"How did you feel when you went away to let James think about his feelings?"

"I was terrified. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know if I'd even have a friend when I came back."

James:
From PANICatthevamps
"Why did it take you so long to admit your feelings to Tris?"

"I don't know. I think it's because I was afraid. Afraid of what people would say and afraid of being gay."

Connor:
From PANICatthevamps
"What is it like dating Brad and how do you feel about having Ivy, Lily and Jackson in the Vamps house?"

"Dating Brad is absolutely amazing. He's say sweet and kind and loving. If I could say everything about dating him I would run out of paper before I'd run out of words. How do I feel about the kids living with us well we get less sleep then we used to that's for sure. I'm kidding they're great kids. They fill the house. Not that it was empty per say but a good full."

Brad:
From PANICatthevamps
"What made you want to adopt the kids so much?"

"They're sweet kids and Lily's got me wrapped around her little finger. Besides they make Con happy and that's reason enough for me."

Ivy:
From PANICatthevamps
"How come you aren't as close to Bronnor and Trames?"

"Oh I'm close to them just not to one of them in particular like Lil and Jacky are."

Don't forget to check out my other Vamps book A Heart To Have, A Heart To Break and its sequel Heart Of A Child, Love Of A Friend.