Epilogue

A Heart To Have A Heart To Break(Trames mpreg)-2
Past Present Future(jonnor)-1
Rumor(assassins)-0
------------------------------------------------
I wake up to something hovering by my cheek.
"Hey." James whispers in my ear.
"Hey." I reply as he pulls me closer to him.
"I could wake up like this every morning and never get sick of it." He tells me as I turn around to face him.
"You think?" I ask softly.
"I know." He replies kissing me on the nose. "How bout we stay like this all day."
"As much as I would love to it would be a sucky wedding if the two best men didn't show up." I remind him.
"I suppose." He says not very pleased. "I love you." He says softly. Those three words have got to be my favorite words to ever fall from his lips.
"You better." I tell him kissing him on the mouth. "I love you too." I tell him before pulling myself out of our bed.
*****************************************
"So how does in feel being Mr. Simpson." I ask Connor after the wedding.
"Amazing." He tells me grinning.
"How do you feel about the ready made family part?" I ask him curiously. He thinks for a minute before responding.
"Its not what I imagined." He tells me honestly. "I always thought if I were to marry Brad we would start slow. A cat here, a dog there before even thinking about a baby. Now we have an eight, a five, and a two year old before we've even had our honeymoon. I think even though it will be difficult it's perfect for us." He tells me with a smile.
"I'm happy for you, Con." I say giving him a hug.
"Speaking of my ready made family, I'd better go find them before they get themselves into trouble." He tells me heading into the throng of people. Within minutes I see Brad making his way over to me.
"Hey Tris, have you seen Connor? I've seem to have lost him in the crowds." He tells me.
"Yeah actually. I just talked to him. He said he was going to go find the kids." I tells him. Before he can respond Lily come pushing through the crowd.
"Papa come. It's Jacky." She says pulling on his arm before heading back through the crowd.
"What's wrong, Lilbug?" He asks trying to keep up with her. I follow confused. She leads us to Ivy, Connor, and Jackson.
"What's wrong?" Brad asks his husband concerned.
"Listen." Con tells him softly.
"Wha-" Brad starts before Ivy interrupts him.
"Again Jacky. Do it again." She says encouragingly to her baby brother. He starts gurgling a bit, then I understand the commotion.
"Dada Dada Dada." He says giggling. Brad gasps before a huge smile makes its way to his face.
"Wow." Brad says looking at Connor shocked. His husband has and equal large grin.
"You're not upset he's talking about me first?" Con asks.
"Of course not." The brunette boy says surprised. "I actually expected it. Being he's closer to you than he is to me."
"Try Papa. Can you say Papa, Jacky? Papa Papa." Ivy encourages the small boy.
"P-P-P" He tries but can't quite get it out.
"That's okay." Brad says kissing his son's forehead. "One word at a time." The two year olds face scrunches up for a moment before he tries to speak again.
"P-P-P Powpow." He makes out and we all start laughing.
"Well I suppose I can be Powpow for a while until he can figure out how to say Papa." Brad says when he can breathe.
------------------------------------------------
There you go the epilogue Bronnors wedding. I suppose if you want me to I could put a second epilogue with Trames wedding. What do you think?