Chapter 6

"Oh my god Trissy! He just started rambling about how he's had a crush on me for years and how he was afraid I wouldn't feel the same way and..." Connor rambles on before I interrupt him.
"I get it Con your happy. You got your man. Now mind helping me?" I ask hiding a small smile at his enthusiasm.
"Okay what are we going to do for you so you can get your man?" He asks with a determined look.
"I don't know. That's what you're here for." I tell him shaking my head.
Almost two hours later we finally came up with a decent plan and got it set up.
"Now when are we going to set the ball rolling?" Con asks looking up at me questioningly.
"Friday. We have this weekend and the next week off so we can figure ever thing out before we go back to work. We don't want anyone noticing something off." I tell him with certainty.
"Okay. Now that that is all figured out you have to help me pick out something to wear tonight." He says with a giddy look on his face.
"And what would be tonight?" I ask with a smirk already knowing the answer.
"I have a date tonight with one Bradley Will Simpson." He tells me with a huge grin.
"Where would this Bradley Will Simpson be taking you tonight?" I ask trying not to laugh at the exaggeration.
"I don't know. He wouldn't tell me. He just said to dress nice but casual. Like what is that supposed to mean. That's why I desperately need your help." He tells me looking quite serious. I can't help it I start laughing. A guy he's been best friends with for years. A guy who's seen him at his worst, and he's worried about his outfit.
"Come on bud lets see what you've got." I say heading to his closet.
"You won't be laughing when James asks you out." He tells me smacking my arm.
"If James asks me out." I correct quickly.
"No, it's when. I know it." Connor says with certainty.
"Okay." I say to pacify the younger boy but I don't believe it.
------------------------------------------------------
I was gonna wait a few more days before posting this but I'm in a crappy mood and need a pick me up.
Also how would you feel if I did a chapter in James POV?
Kirkir