Chapter 11

James's POV

I walk up with another killer hangover. I look over at my alarm clock and see it's almost eleven. I notice something on top of my phone so I sit up to get a better look. Its another camera chip. I didn't turn on the camera yesterday so someone else must have.
Getting out of bed I slip on some clothes and grab my laptop. Putting the chip in I fast forward until I see Tris and I walk in the room. I wonder why he recorded another one. I keep fast forwarding it until after we're done. After a few minutes I see Tris sit up and I play it.
(This is what's in the video)
"James?" Tris asks.
"Hum?" James mumbles.
"Why do you do this to me?" Tris asks.
"Do what?" James asks confused.
"When your like this your so so I don't know. You tell me you love me. You get so jealous and so protective when anyone get within five foot of me. When your sober you say you don't feel the same and you let the girls get all over me and well it's just not the same." Tris says trying to explain.
"I'm confused." James says hesitantly. "I don't know how to explain it but don't ever doubt that I love you." He says kissing Tristan on the forehead.
James pulls Tristan into his arms and they lay back down.
(End of video)
Putting the laptop aside I see it's past noon so I head downstairs to get something for my hangover.
I see Brad and Connor sitting together at the table but Tristan is nowhere to be seen.
"Hey guys." I say looking though the cupboard. "Is Tris still asleep?"
"No Tris left a couple hours ago. Said he was going to meet a friend." Brad says sipping whatever's in his mug.
"That figures." I mumble.
"What?" Connor asks looking up.
"I said that figures. I want to talk to him and he disappears." I explain. "Did he say when he'll be back?"
"He said he wasn't sure." Brad says.
"Oh okay." I say. I guess I can wait a little while longer.
------------------------------------------------
Double update!
Three votes on this chapter and I'll triple update before I go to bed!