Chapter 3

Khushi and Lavanya are preparing for their interview.

Lavanya - God, I'm tensed yaar.

Khushi - Just chill, if you get more tensed you will mess up everything. Just stay calm and give your best.

Meanwhile, all the students are called to the auditorium and are divided into 2 groups, due to which Khushi and Lavanya are seperated into different groups. 4 members for each group are doing the interview. After completing, they tell that the selected members list will be sent to the college official whatsapp group and the selected members will also get mail to their given mail ID's.

Khushi - How did your interview go?

Lavanya - Super, they asked very easy questions.

Khushi - That's why I told you to be particular with the basics. If you are good with basics then you can answer any questions.

Lavanya - Thanks babe. And what about you?

Khushi - Good, but I'm not gonna think much about it. Afternoon we are having Cognizant interview, come let's have lunch and prepare.

Lavanya - Okay, I think you will get placed at AR. Because Aman is your friend, he may select you.

Khushi - No, Aman is very strict and particular about the qualifications and talent. Even I don't want to get placed by someone's recommendation. I want to earn my job, with my talent.

Lavanya - You will, and if I don't get placed, then you recommend me, because I'm not topper like you.

Khushi - Enough of chats, let's go. It's getting late.

At AR designs -

Arnav and Aman are at conference room with a bunch of people, where the meeting is going on.

Aman - So, that's all gentleman. Let's get back after lunch and discuss about the sales and production numbers.

Everyone disperse, only Aman and Arnav are there.

Arnav - Aman..

Aman - Ha, Arnie...

Arnav - Are you free tomorrow?

Aman scrunching his eyebrows - Yes, I am, but why are you asking?

Arnav - Tomorrow, we are not coming to office.

Aman - But why?

Then something strikes his brain.

Aman - Arnie, no need. There's nothing to give attention to it. It's just a normal day.

Arnav - Oh come on, it's been 3 years that we celebrated your birthday together. This time I'm not listening to any of your words. You always, fix some or the other meeting with clients, or you yourself get indulged in work so much. Last two years, I was not in India, but now no more excuses. Sometimes, I doubt, don't you like spending your birthday with me?

Aman - What are you talking Arnie? I don't have anyone else except you in this world, whom I know and who know me by heart.

Arnav - Then we are gonna spend time together, okay?

Aman hugging Arnav - Love you buddy.

Arnav - Hey, I'm straight okay. I don't have any intentions like you.

Aman slightly punching on his stomach - You, Rakshas.

They have lunch, get back to work and go back home.

Next day -

Arnav stayed at Aman's home last night, they slept on the same bed. The sound of alarm disturbs their sleep. Aman groan, offs the alarm and sleep again. Arnav gets up, goes to the washroom, gets freshenup and come back to the room.