Chapter 6

Days pass by, Aman become friends with Lavanya and Siddharth, as Khushi introduced Siddharth to him too. After the coffee incident, Lisa was kept totally busy with the upcoming campaign. And as Arnav is very much particular of every detail, she gets scolded often as he is a perfectionist when it comes to his work. Khushi had not met Arnav since then, as he is busy with meetings. Khushi, Lavanya and Siddharth are having lunch at cafeteria.

Siddharth - Hey guys, do you know?

Lavanya - What?

Siddharth - ASR...

Khushi - Arnav?

Siddharth - Hey don't call him like that, he doesn't like if we call him like that, we should address him as ASR.

Khushi making a face - Ewww.. ASR, it's  like ACP, DLR.

Lavanya chuckles - I've heard he is so strict.

Siddharth - That's what I was about to tell, Satish sir told me that he speaks very little.

Khushi murmers - But he blabbered with me so much.

Siddharth - What?

Khushi - Nothing, continue.

Siddharth - And he is very short tempered. If he gets angry then only God can save us.

Lavanya - Really?

Siddharth - Ya, and he is a perfectionist too. You know, he fired an employee because he sneezed during a meeting.

Khushi - What? That's ridiculous man.

Siddharth - That's what? We need to be careful with him.

Lavanya - I think except Aman sir, every one here are antique pieces. Like seriously, they don't smile or talk to each other. They are working like some robots.

Siddharth sighes - We are the upcoming robots of AR.

Khushi - God, I'm feeling like when will the 2 year bond complete? It might've been better if that Cognizant would have issued offer letter. These people, take interviews, hire but issue the offer letter whenever they wish like. And they expect us to be free whenever they want. Arghhhh.......

Khushi scoffs and huffs with irritation.

Siddharth - Destiny Khushi, Destiny. We can't do anything.

Lavanya - Ya, just go with the flow.

They complete their lunch and go to their department.

Lisa - You lean girl.

Lavanya, Khushi and the other 3 girls look at each other.

Lisa - Hey you.

She points at Khushi, and signs her to come.

Khushi to herself - This woman she won't let me be in peace.

Forcing a smile on her face, she goes to Lisa.

Lisa handing over a file to her - Get ASR's signature on these.

As Arnav is scolding her, because her work is not up to mark. She thought to make someone go to him instead of her to avoid his scoldings and her embarrassment.

Khushi - Ok mam.

Saying she takes the file and heads to Arnav's cabin.

Arnav's cabin has three side walls and one side glass wall. His cabin is on the top floor. Through the glass wall, he can get know who's coming up to his cabin. Though Khushi visited once, she didn't notice all these then.