Chapter 10

Everyone at AR gets to know that Lisa is  fired. And no one felt bad for her. Because she never worked and takes credits of her team mates hard work. It's lunch time and everyone's at cafeteria.

Lavanya - Oh my God. This is the best thing ASR had done. She literally doesn't fit here.

Siddharth - True. How was your work under ASR Khushi? Is he giving you lot of work?

Khushi - Not at all. I never felt stressed. He even teaches me, if I don't know anything.

Lavanya - Great yaar.

Siddharth - Khushi, I've bought you something.

Khushi - What?

Siddharth gives her a box of chocolates.

Khushi - Wow, thank you. I love chocolates.

Siddharth - I know.

Khushi smiles looking at him. Siddharth holds her palm and inserts a ring in her finger.

Siddharth - I love you Khushi.

Khushi looks at him stunned. Lavanya smiles looking at them.

Lavanya - God Sid, you are really romantic yaar.

Siddharth looking at Khushi - Only for my woman.

Saying he looks at Khushi, who smiles looking at him.

They finish their lunch and get back to work. Arnav tells her to prepare a presentation according to the details in the file given to her. She goes to the desktop and works on it. Arnav works on his laptop. Day complete and they go to their homes.

At Gupta house -

Garima, Shashi and Khushi sit in the hall.

Garima - So, what did you think?

Khushi - I think, I'm okay with him.

Shashi - Did you think well beta?

Khushi - Yeah. I'm thinking maybe he is the one for me.

Garima hugs her - Oh, my little one is gonna become a bride soon.

Khushi smiles, Shashi pats her head and hugs her.

Shashi - We only want your happiness, nothing else beta.

Khushi is still hugging him, he carresses her hair.

Garima - Okay, I'm telling that we are okay with the alliance.

Shashi - Ok. They respected us and gave us our time to decide. We need to inform them first.

Khushi calls Siddharth and tells him that she and her parents had accepted the alliance. Siddharth thanks Khushi's parents and tells them that he will look after her very well. He tells them that his parents are at hospital, he will tell them and come to their home with Shagun.

Khushi calls Lavanya and tells her that she is ready to marry Siddharth. Lavanya shouts out loud. And congrats her. They decide to shop together, for all the functions.

After 2 days -

Arnav walks in Shantivan. He sits on the sofa and rests his head back, closing his eyes. Shalini comes out from kitchen and looks at him.

Shalini - Chote, shall I bring your coffee?

Arnav - Please ma.

Shalini smiles and comes back with his coffee, and gives it to him.

Shalini - Relax for a while, and get ready.

Arnav - Why?

Shalini - You forgot? I told na, we are going to meet my friend. Even Anjali and Nikhil are coming.