Chapter 7

Khushi is grooming her hair infront of the mirror. Garima comes into her room and go to her.

Garima - Khushi..

Khushi combing her hair - Ha ma.

Garima - What did you think of future?

Khushi - Who's future?

Garima - Padosiyo ka.

Khushi - Amma, we shouldn't peek into other's lives. It's bad manners.

Garima pushing her head slightly - Pagli, I'm talking about your future.

Khushi - What happened to mine?

Garima - It's better if I get it straight. I'm talking about your marriage.

Khushi - Amma, just now I got a job. Why so hurry for my marriage?

Garima - You are already 23. By the time you get married you will be 24. And by the time you will have a child you will be 25. It's correct age only na. I'll start looking out for best alliances.

Khushi - Woah... ma. You are so eager to get rid of me. Aren't you?

Garima - Shut up. Somethings should be done at that particular age only. You won't understand.

Khushi - I'm getting late. I'm going.

Garima - First answer me.

Khushi sighing - Ok fine. Your wish.

Garima smiles and kisses her forehead.

Khushi - Shall I leave now? Otherwise that Khadoos will eat me up.

Garima - Your boss right.

Khushi - Ha yes. Ok, I'm leaving.

Khushi reaches AR and sighes standing in the front of the building.

Khushi closing her eyes, to herself - Khushi, don't get scared infront of that Khadoos. He will neither fire you nor scold you if there is no mistake of yours. So, chill. If you are eventhough worried, just avoid him.

Khushi takes a deep breath and smiles - Ha, just ignore him.

Meanwhile, someone pats her shoulder, she sees it is Siddharth along with Lavanya beside.

Lavanya - Hello madam, don't you wanna go in. If ASR sees you na. Then...

Siddharth - What are you doing here yaar? Come let's go in.

After going inside and they sit at their desks in their department. As Lisa didn't come yet, Khushi tells them everything that happened.

Siddharth - Why are you scared?

Khushi - Don't know after hearing his shout, I'm scared to even look at him.

Lavanya - As you are clumsy as hell, I suggest you to not go infront of him.

Khushi - Even I thought the same. But this Lisa, she always sends me to him. She is getting on my nerves.

She scoffs with irritation. 'What's going on here? '. They hear a voice and turn towards the door to see Satish standing there.

Siddharth - Nothing sir.

Satish - I want all of you at the marketing department, now.

Saying he goes away. Khushi, Lavanya and Siddharth come out and keep walking when they see Arnav walking in, followed by Aman. Khushi widens her eyes looking at him. She looks sideways and turn towards the wall. Looking at her even Siddharth and Lavanya turn towards the wall.