Chapter 21

Khushi wakes up and sees Arnav entering into the room after his jog. He looks at Khushi who is sitting on the bed and looking at him.

Arnav - Khushi...

Khushi - Ha

Arnav - Are you okay? How are you feeling now?

Khushi - I'm fine.

Arnav - Last night you were talking...

Khushi cuts him immediately - I was having a nightmare. I'm fine now. I again slept holding you na. I'm sorry.

Arnav senses that she doesn't want to discuss about her dream talk so not wanting to make her uncomfortable, he changes the topic - Get ready. You are coming to office with me.

Khushi - But..

Arnav - No but's and if's. I've already talked with ma. She is okay with it. You don't have to work if you don't want to. Just, you can pass time by reading novels or you can do anything you want. You get that.

Khushi - No, I will continue my job. I don't like sitting idle. If I want to read novels I can do it here itself, why should I come to office and read novel?

Arnav - You are coming with me even if there's no work also. Ok, get ready. We will be leaving by 9.

Khushi frowning goes into the washroom to freshenup. Arnav checks his mobile and makes some calls. Khushi comes out and he goes inside the washroom to freshenup. They go downstairs getting dressed up.

Shalini cupping Khushi's cheek - How are you feeling now beta?

Khushi - I'm okay ma. Sorry I freaked out you all. It's.. it's just.. that... I umm..

Shalini noticing her discomfort - It's okay. We will talk about that later.

They go to the dining. And have their breakfast.

Aakash - Bhabhi how are you now?

Khushi - I'm fine Aakash.

Manorama - You should eat more. See how you are, like a stick? If you don't eat well you will faint like this only.

Manohar - Ha beta you should eat well. But don't eat as much as Manorama, otherwise you will become her size.

Manorama smacks on his hand and everyone laugh looking at her pouty face.

After completing breakfast, Shalini circles aarti around Khushi and applies tilak to her forehead.

Shalini - Be careful beta. Did you take your medicines along?

Khushi - Yes ma. Sorry I didn't give you your BP tablet.

Shalini - It's okay beta. Inorder to look after me, first you need to look after yourself.

She hugs Khushi. Both Khushi and Arnav get into his car and drive to AR. After reaching AR, everyone start wishing both Arnav and Khushi. She is shocked to see the changes. And no one is looking straight at her. They go to Arnav's cabin. Aman comes inside and sits beside Khushi.

Aman - How are you now Khushi?

Khushi - I'm fine Aman.

Aman - Look what I bought for you.

Khushi - What?

Aman brings a cup of icecream for her. Her face lights up and she smiles wide.

Khushi - Thank you so much Aman. It's been a while that I had icecream.

Arnav frowns - Ice cream, that too in the morning. It's not good for health.

Aman - Doctor didn't restrict her diet na.