The Gathering

AN: who's ready for more?

                                       ~~~~~~~~

Courtney's POV

Heathers Condo

8:30 PM

" This was beyond disappointing...I mean who the hell do they think they are for leaving a date " states Heathers currently taking her makeup off with cleansing wipes "Something serious came up...my ass " she screeches getting angry by the minute.

Tonight turned out to be unusual and as for the guys I wasn't sure if it was real or if they had a friend call them at the same time to get out of the date.

Then again there were times Justin oddly would cancel last minute, dare I know probably not.

Whatever the reason may be, a part of me hoped they were okay.

As for Heather and myself, we returned to her place where we changed out of our outfits and got into our PJs, she insisted I stay the night. We also just ordered a pizza 🍕 since we didn't even get a chance to eat at the restaurant.

Heather has wine and so we're just gonna have ourselves an old-fashioned sleepover, to forget tonight.

Coming out of the bathroom after washing my face, it's clear how upset Heather was.

" Hey try and calm down, whatever they had to do maybe was serious, " I said attempting to calm Heather " Whatever those jerks ended up ditching us and I'm disappointed for you " she replied looking at me "This was your first date after Justin and this guy ends up following that dipshit Alejandro " Heather huffs crossing her arms.

Maybe she has some points but Trent didn't seem all that bad, like me he was also forced into going on a date he didn't have much interest in. Plus he was still not over his ex. Although I had to admit he was cute.

" Why not try looking at it from a different angle...it did seem that something urgent did come up " I explain recalling their expressions when they got the calls " and it possibly was something they had to deal with" added only to get an unimpressed stare from Heather.

" Whatever one thing for sure I never want to see that Alejandro again no matter what," she says crossing her arms "Jerk ".

Sighing heavily, I guess I'll have to do my best to cheer her up.

Turning to look at the window I saw the moon 🌖 coming out, it wasn't full but still, it looked nice.

Whatever the case I hope Alejandro and Trent have luck with whatever they have to do...I mean how urgent could it be?

~~~~~~~~~

Trent's POV

8:45 PM

Alejandro's driver currently drove us outside the city towards the woods.

Even though part of me was nervous about this double date and wasn't too keen on going, still Courtney was understanding and nice about what I was going through. Hell, even she was uncomfortable about the setup. But, I had to admit she was cute.

" Honestly why of all nights did a meeting suddenly have to take place? " growls Alejandro very upset " Hey you know well when the Stone Alpha calls all the packs we go " I answer rolling my eyes " Right you two are in the worst of terms " said Alejandro turning his attention to me.

Crossing my arms and frowning to the point my eyes started glowing.

" It's not how I would have wanted to solve things " I replied thinking back to the issue " But also if Gwen had been truthful from the beginning then maybe I wouldn't have suffered " I breathed.