Chap 2

The mom turned around and looked at Jude.

"I invited Juliette to watch your game tonight."

His eyes widened when he heard that. He looked between Juliette and his mom with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"You... you did what?" he stuttered, shock and concern written all over his face. "Why? She hates me. She hates my career more than anything," he added, referring to Juliette's lack of support.

Juliette rolled her eyes. Jude rolled his eyes too.

The mom laughed.

"Now that Juliette is living by herself, she's lonely. I don't want her to be spending every night in front of her computer working. I want her to get out and have a good time."

Jude looked over at Juliette and smirked.

Juliette chuckled nervously.

"But I'm okay Karen."

The mom interrupted Juliette and smiled.

"No buts. You're coming to his game tonight."

Jude laughed.

"You'll have fun, Juliette. You've never been to a real game. Who knows, maybe you'll actually enjoy it," he said sarcastically.

She sighed.

"See you tonight, I guess."

He smirked.

"Can't wait. Have fun watching me score a few goals and win this for Real Madrid all by myself."

Karen laughed.

"Now that's cocky."

Jude grinned and nodded.

She rolled her eyes and went back to her home.

***TIMESKIP:***

It's currently 8 p.m. Jude is already at the stadium, and Jude's mom just rang Juliette's doorbell for her to come out and get to the game with her. She opens the door, wearing a long black dress with a slit on the side of her legs and a bare back. She wears high heels. Her makeup is fresh, and she wears her long wavy hair down.

"I'm ready!"

Jude's mom's eyes widen when she sees Juliette's dress.

"Oh my God. You look stunning, dear," she said as she smiled and took a good glance at Juliette.

"Is it too much? I didn't really know how to dress."

She giggles and shakes her head.

"No, no. It's absolutely perfect. You look stunning."

She grabbed Juliette's hand and began walking to the back of her Mercedes.

"Now let's go watch this game."

Juliette smiles at her before sitting in the passenger seat.

The mom pulled out of the driveway and drove up to the parking lot for Real Madrid's stadium. Karen turned to Juliette.

"You're gonna love this game," she said, smiling at Juliette as she parked the car.

"I trust you!" Juliette laughs as she gets out of the car.

The mom grabbed Juliette's hand and walked with her. They walked up to the entrance of the stadium, and Jude's mom handed the tickets to the ticket collector. Juliette had never been to any sort of professional game, and just watching all the people come into the stadium made her nervous. There were cameramen everywhere. They're heading to the VIP section. A man wearing a Real Madrid suit welcomed them into the VIP section and led them to the best seats in the stadium, right by the field.

Jude's mom smiled at Juliette.

"Come, let's sit. The game will start soon."

Juliette followed her and sat next to her.

The room was packed with professional football players, their families, Real Madrid staff, and the press. Juliette's nerves skyrocketed as she looked at all of the famous people in the building.

"Didn't know we will be in the VIP section," Juliette laughed.

The mom laughed.

"Of course, we're in the VIP section. Jude's a player."

After a few moments, music began playing, and the players were announced. Juliette's adrenaline rushed when Jude's name and picture popped up on the big screen.

She laughed.

"It's weird to see him on the big screen."

Karen replied.

"Get used to it," she said before looking at Juliette and smiling. "This happens at all of his games. He's Real Madrid's star player."

"Really? Let me watch him then," Juliette laughed.

The game starts.

The mom smiled and turned her attention towards the game as well. Juliette watched the players closely, trying to follow Jude's movements on the field. Real Madrid was winning, and Jude had already scored once. He was the most passionate and talented player on the field, and Juliette had to admit that it was incredible to watch. Jude's team ended up winning 3-1, and Juliette and Jude's mom stood up to cheer as Real Madrid was announced as the winner. Juliette clapped proudly and admired both the team and Jude for the amazing plays they had made during the game.

Juliette turned to Karen.

"It really hurt me to say it, but Jude is a good player."

The mom laughed and looked at Juliette with a proud smile on her face.

"I knew you'd say that. I knew you'd love the game. Jude is such a great player and an even better person."

Juliette laughed.

"Huhhh, let's start by saying he is a good player."

The mom led Juliette out of the stadium.

"Yes. Now let's go wait for him outside. He'll be out in a few minutes."

She grabbed Juliette's hand and led her through the hallways and out to the back of the stadium.

They are in an area where all of the players go out. It's only for the family and some people.

Juliette feels eyes on her.

"I'm overdressed."

Karen laughed quietly.

"No. You look beautiful. Everyone is just looking at how stunning you are. I don't blame them."

Juliette smiled, and Jude's mom smiled back before hearing some loud talking and cheers from around the corner.

"Oh, seems like the boys are coming now," she said as she stood up.