chap 15

Jude turned and headed back to the car. As he approached, he could see Juliette waiting by the car. He approached her, feeling a mix of excitement and determination.

"Hey, ready to head back?" Jude smirked.

"Yes, what did you two talk about?" Juliette smiled.

Jude chuckled, feeling a hint of amusement. "Oh, just some guy talk. Nothing important. Just some bets and stuff," he said, trying to brush it off. He didn't want to reveal the bet that he and Rodrygo made about Juliette. He opened the car door for her.

"Bets? About some football?" Juliette asked as she sat in the passenger seat.

Jude smirked and got in the driver's seat. "Yeah, something like that. Just some fun bets between friends. Nothing too exciting," he said, brushing it off as he revved up the engine and started driving. He didn't want to reveal the specific details of the bet about Juliette.

"Okay, cool!" Juliette looked at her phone and saw that Rodrygo had followed her. "Your friend just followed me."

Jude glanced over at Juliette's phone and saw that Rodrygo followed her. "Oh yeah, that's Rodrygo. He's a bit of a party animal. I wouldn't be surprised if he follows half of the people on Instagram," he said casually, hiding the fact that Rodrygo had a completely different intention in mind.

"Well, he's your friend. I'm following him back," Juliette said, looking at Jude.

Jude felt a hint of annoyance and possessiveness rise in him. "Sure, go ahead. Just don't be surprised if he starts DMing you day and night," he scoffed.

"Really? Why?" Juliette laughed.

Jude smirked, feeling a hint of amusement. "Well, let's just say he's a bit of a player. He goes through girls like they're nothing. Just be careful around him. You don't want to get caught up in his games, trust me."

"Oh, okay..." Juliette replied, her tone thoughtful.

Jude saw Juliette's reaction and felt a hint of satisfaction at the thought of her staying away from Rodrygo. "Yeah, trust me, you don't want to get involved with him. He's nothing but trouble. Just be careful, okay? I don't want you getting caught up in his mess."

"If you say so, then I trust you," Juliette nodded.

Jude felt a sense of relief and a hint of satisfaction at Juliette's trust in him. "Good. You should always trust me. I'm the only one that knows what's best for you," he said confidently, knowing that he had a secret bet with Rodrygo about Juliette.

Juliette laughed. "You still hate me and I still hate you," she smiled.

Jude laughed. "Yeah, yeah, keep telling yourself that, sweetheart," he said, feeling a sense of amusement as he brushed off her comment.

"Sweetheart? Now I have a surname?" Juliette raised an eyebrow.

Jude felt a hint of amusement at Juliette's surprised reaction. "Yeah, sweetheart. Now you have a pet name. You better get used to it," he laughed.

"I don't like it," Juliette rolled her eyes amusedly.

Jude laughed in response. "Oh, you'll get used to it. Trust me. And don't roll your eyes at me," he said with an amused tone, feeling a hint of possessiveness at the thought of her getting used to his pet name for her.

Juliette rolled her eyes again.

Jude laughed and chuckled as he saw Juliette rolling her eyes. "Oh, come on. You know you love it. Don't play hard to get," he teased, feeling a sense of amusement and possessiveness at her attitude.