21. Date with Bozo

Aki's POV:-

The school exams were officially finished and so the club activities have started. The League club asks it's members to engage in battle and participate in various trials organized. Everyone can challenge League club trial if you are member of the club. They say that the trial are difficult since when you finish them you challenge the Elite four and the Champion.

After the exams, I have been engaged in League club battles and activities. I engage in battle with Ryan and Marlon since they joined the club. There are some students from 1-B, 1-C, 1-D and 1-E who are the members of the club. It was fun interacting with them and engaging in battle. I won some and lost some. I was able to realise Rufflet's battle style during this time. Rufflet is able to use his wings to attack now while flying. Sprigatito is also uses her claws to attack but she can also fire leafage well.

I have been learning lot since I joined the academy. Sprigatito learned Bite.

I even get chances to have a chat with junior high students since their dorms are close. The third year students of junior high are very strong even when they are an year younger. They have their own League as well.

"Aki!"

It was call from a girl who was a junior high student.

"Hello Carmine!"

I met her yesterday in League club

I met her yesterday in League club. She is pretty nice. Her younger brother seems to the president of junior high League club and she refers her sibling as 'Kiki'. Though I don't know his real name but it sounds quite sweet, right?

"I am glad that I found you! Otherwise that jerk was troubling me at this time."

"Troubling you?"

"Got you, Carmine. You are having a chat with a senior friend?"

"You!?"

There stood a boy who was almost similar to me in height with a skirt no, cape around his waist. His hair was weirdly fashioned which I kinda disliked.

"Hello senior?"

"Hello. I am Aki from 1-A of high school."

"Hello! I am Drayton, Carmine's classmate."

"A classmate who is never in class," Carmine spat.

"Never?"

"He is holding classes back for almost three years!"

Ah, this boy is older than me.