22. Terastal trial!

Third person's POV:-

“So your Terastal trial will be here in Canyon Biome. You would have to defeat those shining terastal Pokemon in battle. If you are able to beat them you will obtain Tera orb.”

“So we are going into raid battle?”

“No, Ryan. You will challenging them alone with your Pokemon.”

“But aren't they stronger than regular pokemon?” Kathy asked.

“That's the intensity of this trial. The Pokemon you shall be facing aren't as strong as the raid battle ones. Now since we are here near the pocket cave, let's choose the first person to take the challenge.”

The five challengers looked at each other.

“Okay then William how about you begin this trial?”

“Me?”

“Yes the Tera Pokemon must be waiting inside. Check it out. I will lend you this Tera orb. If you win then that Tera orb is yours. Well Ryan your trial is coming here flying. This Tera orb is for you. Remember the rules are same. And you know how to terastalize right?”

They nodded as they remembered Han's battle against Ananya. William and Ryan immediately received a Tera orb which is required for this challenge. Ryan looked confused since Han said that trial was coming flying to this place. Ryan asked Han a question.

“If we catch the Tera Pokemon, is the trial complete?”

Obviously Ryan wanted to catch the Tera Pokemon. He recently learnt how to catch Pokemon and was very excited to get another one in party.

“Yes. It is acceptable.”

They didn't had Master ball or any special pokeball that would catch the Pokemon without any effort. They only had Pokeballs and Primer balls won as rewards in Tournament. Aki sadly had very less Pokeballs since he used most of them while catching Pokemon before he met Rufflet. Unlike Aki, Marlon and Ryan were stacking Pokeballs in their pockets as Marlon did not wanted to miss any water types he found and Ryan wanted to give a try on almost every cool looking Pokemon he finds.

Han called her Azumarill out of pokeball.

“I think you should began your trials now. Azumarill please be the judge of William's trial. I shall judge Ryan's trial here.”

Azumarill did as she told. Azumarill had been given William's rotom phone so that everyone would able to have a check on William's trial as well. Han's phone expanded into tablet form and was levitating showing the area inside Pocket cave on the screen.

Soon it appeared on the screen that William was facing a Golurk inside the cave who was shining.

“William your trial begins now!”

Inside the cave:-

“Froakie use water gun!”

Froakie threw a stream of water on the Automaton. Golurk slammed it's hand towards Froakie. Froakie dodges the hammer arm.

“Froakie Bubble.”

Froakie threw some frubbles from it's collar towards the glowing Automaton. Golurk was quite slow while attacking.

“Froakie Bubble again!”

The frubbles Froakie threw at Golurk were affecting it a lot. Water type is definitely stronger against Golurk. Soon the crown on Golurk shone brighter and Golurk threw it's hand towards Froakie again but this time the attack had high power. It was fire punch. Though Froakie is water type but the Fire punch was quite strong. Froakie was crying of pain.