chapter 5: Crusade

Veres, Absel and Milta are now on golden horses with armaments and wings, Xerces opened a portal to the outside of the Eden tree for them to search for him, Milta was stressing out, Absel was excited and Veres was already annoyed about dragging these 2 around. Xerces said goodbye to them, they started going forth and disappeared. Xerces was anxious about that as he felt something will go wrong, his nails were his victims in his inquietude.

Xerces(to himself): I pray for your souls my children.

He teleported away, went back in and the Priest welcomed him by bowing.

Priest: How about you rest your highness? You work a lot and your mental state will go even further into insanity with this new annoyance appearing and during this time we are converting more and more people to our cult of the great Eden tree.

Xerces sighed, calmed his brain heating like crazy and sat on the throne.

Xerces: What about that? Are we bringing more people to the real cult?

Priest: Everywhere where we act is now filled with our blessings and our cult to spread love and peace.

Xerces expression faded to a disappointed face, he attracted the priest to him and strangled him.

Priest: Why. . . . Why?

Xerces: Are you lying? I know what you did. I received a report of all the abuses you have done on these poor people.

The priest was struggling to breathe and turned blue, Xerces threw him at the ground disgusted and glared at him menacingly.

Xerces: I don't know why I don't kill you already, you are ruining what I built with my hands over thousands of years.

The priest bowed and was sweating hard drops.

Priest: I- I am sorry.

Xerces: GO ASK FORGIVENESS TO ALL THE ABUSED SOULS AND NOT ME, YOU TRASH.

The priest stood up head down and ran to the exit.

Xerces: IF YOU COME BACK AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE A REPORT ABOUT YOU. I WILL CERTAINLY RECEIVE A BLOODY GIFT FROM YOU.

The priest ran away while crying in fear, the soldiers at the entrance were laughing a bit at this and the Priest felt humiliated.

Soldier1: He is worthy of it, for real.

Soldier2: He just needed a little reminder of his real mission. He was corrupted by power anyway.

Xerces head was getting hotter and his yellow golden head turned a bit red as he was angry and worried. He stood and took a walk outside in the gardens where flowers were of multiple colors and delicious scents. It was an experience of a life but it always helped him calm a bit to see life differently.

Xerces: I am always wondering how they are doing. Should I?

Xerces remember his words.

Xerces: I must trust them and take some rest.

Maids went to help him and forced him to relax and rest.

Xerces: Ho ho! Be careful I am not that tough.

In the Eden three the tree of them was searching where the incident happened.

Milta: I can help with that at least.

Veres: I somehow never knew about your useful skills, show me your worth captain.

Milta: Just call me Milta, I feel really disturbed to be called like that by such an impressive captain.