chapter 38:Lucius The first Sinner(Final)

Lucius was pissed off and turned into a beast of anger and misfortune. He glared at whoever he could feel and just by that he cause their fatality, he looked at his neck and his new outfit, red bloody bandages covering his upper body and a red jean, he could feel himself stronger. His claws became red and the sensation of rebirth gave him the chill to not rampage. Koavire and Arachnea landed on the ground and looked for Jayl who was missing, Arachnea didn't want to assume anything anymore, she extended her strings and rolled herself in to disappear. Koavire slapped his face deceived by her cowardice and he crossed his arms waiting for Lucius to come back.

Koavire: Gave it to me Lucius. Gave me a fun time like I never had then hand everything to me.

Jayl teleported back an arm missing and bleeding, he spat blood then snapped to restore his former state, he looked around to see that Arachnea was out, he sighed and Koavire saw that.

Koavire: Look like the second round will be entertaining, you can go all out I guess now.

Jayl: This bastard keep getting on my nerves and he almost killed me here, whatever.

He stopped time and went forth to almost reach Lucius, he saw his new look and laughed. His bandages and his arms balancing like dead weight were hilarious to him.

Jayl: This falling thing is your unlocked power? Let me show you real po-

Lucius was in front of Jayl and he touched him, as a human most of his organs instantly implode under his misfortune effect. He spat blood and fell on the ground hands on it, a river of blood coming out of his mouth and eyes, he was afraid.

Lucius(Misfortune): And see for yourself you called me a traitor when you take the real Devil as an ally. You searched it Jayl.

Jayl was punched the ground in anger and Shattered, he then took out his sword and swung to cut the Whole Omniverse in 2 new ones. A roll was heard and a misfortune touched Jayl whose blade shattered, Lucius was looking at him deeply while falling inside a void.

Lucius: Looking deeper in the abyss while being called a King you don't worth a villager in thoughts.

Kayla was getting pissed he stopped time and used Freca's spear to pierce his soul, time was rewinded and Lucius crashed to landed back on his feet with a backflip. He looked at his torso and closed the hole with his bare hands, his soul wasn't even scratched. Jayl rushed at him with Zeus thunder provoking a little nuclear electric explosion, a roll was heard. The electricity got redirected in the air for most of it and Lucius was barely affected, Jayl was reassured as he could at least damage him, he took the trident of a thousands soul equipped a full set of red armor.

Jayl: NO MORE JOKING AROUND!

Lucius had a neutral expression and he summoned the wheel. Koavire was frozen and his eyes were shaking in front of it, Jayl couldn't move anymore and fear took over him. Lucius dropped his injured arm and looked straight into Jayl's eyes, he sighed and went for the wheel.

Lucius: My own misfortune already took everything I could lost and so you will also lost everything.

He spun it and it rolled in a hypnotic spiral until landing on Death or Fool. Smoke started forming above this wheel and everyone was free, Jayl jumped and disappeared backward, Koavire used his world alterations to substitute his body with another. The smoke formed Death and Jayl's armor exploded in blood by the holes used for the eyes and everywhere where it could pass, the orbs around faded and Shattered like they were rotting, everyone in an unknown range underwent damaged comparable, not to death, but to their own death. Koavire was saved by his desperate move while Jayl was shaking in a terrible state struggling to stand still, Lucius touched his forearm and they hurt him badly, the wheel disappeared.