chapter 25: Hidden remorses?

Staff!404 and Omni stayed at the castle to speak, 404 was fully healed up and ready to go if anything, Omni was mentally prepared for the hard job that would be so

404: Is everything ready?

Omni: My sanity is, for the rest do we wait for Cydron to come with us?

404: Not until he wants to come willingly. If we lost him we are either doomed or dead.

Omni:. . . . . . What should we do now? We know that the William of this place is stronger, and on average, everything is stronger there but it doesn't change anything. We have to at least try to make contact with the being.

404 thought a bit.

404:. . . . If we go like that, we will get killed if he sees us as impolite or dangerous.

Omni: Don't forget that spying won't be efficient, if this William could find us in an instant, the being will slay us before we reach him.

404: We could come in peace but we need something to give to him to not be suspected of anything.

Omni: What would you want to have, it could help us.

404: My family and AU back. You already know that.

Omni: Why do you want them back?

404: It looks like a whim but it's more like a need.

Omni: Of What?

404: Don't you remember the good old times when we were all happy to see each other everyday?

Omni:. . . . Go on.

404: We all had a common hate for our mother but we still managed to smile and play like average children.

Omni: It was louable.

404:. . . . More than that, it was lovely. It was peace near a tempest, it was our little heaven on earth. . . .

Omni: *In* earth but I got the point. You search your only genuine source of happiness right?

404 nodded.

Omni: And if we proposed the being to find his own source of happiness?

404: Seems kind of stupid. We aren't the same and even tho he would like it, what would it be?

Omni: You said, family and friends. Maybe he also lost that.

404 tried to link the pieces.

404: Source of happiness, taken away lead to me becoming crazy and mad at everyone and everything even if it led me to. . . . . . Destroy everything I went by.

Omni: You look more like him than you think. The difference is the power level. He slayed Eden orbs, you slayed AU's.

404: A big difference then. But even though he lost it, he didn't call anyone to help him, right?

Omni:. . . . Need a little recap of how stubborn you were with your objectives, so you preferred trying to kill me to reach it even when people would like to help you, you thought, a work done by ourselves is better than done by others. So you think again, he would ask for help?

404 shook his head.

Omni: So we will have to force him to say what he really wants to have back.

404: His family or anything, it will be easier than I think to understand him.

Omni: Right now, if we were to come visit you, how would you react?

404: I wouldn't do anything until I knew your intentions, I was maybe mad but I didn't it completely.