Chapter 15: Knight

At the end of the day, Uris joined them for the meditation and Surine was thinking about a way to make Freca reach his noble goal. The session went well and Uris had to go back to the capital for dinner. Surine and Freca waved at him.

Surine: Let's eat now, and go to sleep little knight.

Freca nodded and he slept well, he even dreamt of the results of his training finishing by a success and he saved everyone in an armor with a jousting spear like Lancelot. Surine the morning went in his room but he found Freca up and waiting at the door, she smiled a bit worried.

Surine: You slept well?

Freca: Yes and I even dreamt of my future as Lancelot and it filled me with determination to be even more disciplined.

Surine was surprised but this determination pleased her.

Surine: From now on, multiply your laps and repetitions by 2 everyday and if you can't follow then divide it by 3 and multiply it by 2 and multiply it back by 2 Until you can't and repeat the process for 8 years.

Freca felt it bad but squeezed his hands and breathed calmly.

Freca: A journey starts with one step.

From this day Freca started this hellish training with Surine, in a year Surine couldn't even follow the training anymore and in 4 years Freca reached a point where he couldn't go further anymore, 1 trillion of everything, above time was missing, Freca was now 16 and already look like a veteran soldier who lived hell in hell. Uris himself was surprised and as Surine saw that he reached his peak he let him go after only 4 years. Uris felt that Freca became way stronger and he was impatient to teach him how to fight with a weapon, they were at the entrance of the house waving at Surine who was sad to see Freca leave her alone.

Freca: I promise to come see you everyday after all the Capital isn't too far from here.

Uris: I guess now you are strong enough to see me move at full speed.

Freca: A little race between here and the capital?

Uris: you don't even know where. . . . Oh little bastard you want to play like that. Don't underestimate me like that.

Freca: I wouldn't dare you majesty and you have a child now right?

Uris: Yes, he is so cute and he is 2 no-

Freca went forth provoking wild wind waves sending Uris off his feet as he wasn't ready. He landed back and went max speed while ice skating, the friction between his feet and the ice was enough to burn it. Freca had the advantage but he then encountered a divided path, some monsters went by and were afraid of him.

Freca: Welp, I will have to guess then.

Freca took his fate and found the right way but as he lost too much time doubting Uris was just behind him smiling sadistically.

Freca: I WILL WIN.

Uris: I WONT ALLOW THAT.

Uris went even faster and Freca followed they were at the same point and reached the capital. Freca tried to stop himself but his old used shoes failed him, he slipped in the door going through it and rolling inside. Uris was laughing his internals out and opened the main gate.

Guards: HALTE WHO IS HERE!

Uris: Your prince and a friend.

The Guards downed their head and bowed in front of their Prince.

Freca: huh! Royalty advantages?

Uris: Curse you want to say.

The guards were glaring at him violently for speaking informally to Uris.