chapter 28: Lucius the First Sinner(P 3)

Lucius got driven back far away from everything and everyone, he saw Heaven waving at him and vanishing. He looked around and squeezed his hands.

Lucius: FOR F SAKE!

He tore space and entered the rift.

Lucius: I WILL GET THEM ALL DEAD ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

The portal led directly to Hell land, a place where air isn't breathable, what could be harvest not even edible and the worst happens here. They are all dependent on the other realms but particularly to the Omniverses realm, Lucius went walking in his home which was desolate but he always lived in, even when he wasn't here. .

Lucius: Where is everyone?

A random imp crawled and saw him, he crawled at him surprised and anxious.

???: You are alive? How? She used her wheel and so many died.

He took the imp and almost broke his bones.

Lucius: WHAT!!?

???: You don't know? The new King of this place. . . . Where you went maybe, he ordered Heaven to act on us.

Lucius:. . . . Where are they. . . . Everyone?

??? was head down, he repulsed Lucius whose eyes were crying.

???: They almost all died, I don't even know if someone besides me survived.

Lucius was mad, really mad when he started to take a like to Koavire, he got deceived and manipulated.

Lucius:. . . . . These. . . . These FUCKER! THIS IS WHY THEY FORCE ME TO GO OUTSIDE!

???: What?

Lucius horns were getting darker and darker yet darker, his 2 red eyes were flaming and his sharp teeth were gritting.

???: You should maybe calm down.

Lucius: THEY DARED TRICKED ME WITH HER TO DESTROY MY LANDS.

???: What do you mean?

Lucius: THEY MADE ME A COLLABORATOR.

???: You are scaring me, could you be calmer.

Lucius glared with absolute hate in the eye, if it wasn't the harsh life of the hell land, the imp would have died a long time ago.

Lucius: I GOT FOOLED! THEY FOOLED ME!

???: Wait, why?

Lucius: I WILL KILL THEM.

The imp could see tears falling on the ground and Lucius extreme anger turned into sadness when he realized that he couldn't do anything.

Lucius: BUT WHAT CAN I DO? I AM WEAK WAY TOO WEAK. . . . . THEY FOOLED ME AND LEFT ME ALONE AND POWERLESS! EVERYONE, MY FRIENDS, MY NEW FOUND FAMILY. I LOST IT AGAIN TO MY WEAKNESS, I AM CURSED, I AM DOOMED, MY FATE IS AN ETERNAL PERPETUAL PAIN!

???: I don't understand, but it isn't your fault.

Lucius:. . . . . It was so long ago. . . . . That I was a pacifist and optimist. Today. . . . Now.

He stood up determined, his eyes always tearing. His hands squeezed and he thought about all they did.

Lucius: THEY ALREADY TRIED BUT I STOPPED THEM.

???:. . . . . . . See, if you weren't here so many would have died.

Lucius:. . . . . No, so many died because I am here.

???:. . . . I don't understand.

Lucius : I was the first sinner of the pact. . . . . But I explained to them it was an incident.