chapter 33: Lucius the First Sinner(P 8)

Heaven was collapsing, Hell land's already collapsed a long time ago but something stood still there, the remaining of Heaven was still shining and falling in the eternal void of the collapsed hell lands it somehow drifted in the Godverse and the structure reacted strangely to her energy, instead of erasing or destroying it, it used it to form a new structure immortal, a new structure that would always come back, this structure is Harmonitale, The AU's structure would always come back one time or another if it gets destroyed without almost any possibility to destroy it completely. This Au is the realization of Heaven's dream but in a closed structure and she wants it to linger forever. In Heaven, everything was dying the great structures looking like the Omniverse was falling just after a single fight between Constellations, the only one who was barely affected was Lucius in his cliff between life and Death he mostly gave up and fell unconscious.

Lucius(to himself):. . . . . And I failed again. . . .

In his slumber, he dreamt, his dream represents what he always wanted, he was lying down in his house and someone was poking his chest to wake him up, he opened his eyes and his view was at first blurry, he looked at the one waking him up and rubbed his eyes to look again.

???: Are you alright? You were sleeping a bit too much and I saw you cry. . .

He was looking around, his bed in a red blanket that stays uncomfortable even with years of use and his mattress not squishy or comfortable, just enough to not get definitive back pain. He sat on his bed and looked at his hands, his claws retracted he touched his face and his torso.

Lucius(to himself): No more pain? Was it all a bad dream?

His interlocutor leaned forward to close with Lucius and spoke slower as he woke up.

???: Hey mister, you seem to be lost. Did you have a nightmare?

Lucius looked at her and he was crying again. She was surprised and went backward to see Lucius trying to wipe his tears.

???: I was joking, Lucius, why are you crying.

He shook his head and hugged her. It was heartwarming for him to see her again alive and for her to see Lucius not being close like he used to be, she hugged him back.

???: Wow, you must have lived hell in this nightmare to act out like that.

Lucius wasn't ready to talk right now, he was just analyzing the situation and looking around while praying for it to be real. She was confused but didn't leave him alone, they stayed like that for what could be an eternity to her but some seconds for Lucius.

???: You will explain to me what you dreamt about? I want to say that I never felt a dream, it must feel so real, right?

Lucius nodded and stopped hugging her, she stopped too and he seemed to be sad, she smiled and put her hand on his head.

???: Everything is good now, you don't have to suffer anymore with us and you will stay here now, right?

Lucius nodded and wiped his tears to show a smile, she was happy and walked toward the door of his room

???: What do you want to eat, my child?

Lucius:. . . Whatever. . . . . As long as it is with you. . .

She was flattered, and looked at him pleased.

???: Come down when you finish preparing.

Lucius stood up and walked toward his bedside, looked at himself in the mirror, he seemed to be tired and he felt heavy, his face was badly impacted by the harsh condition of the place and he had a scar on his cheek. It didn't trigger him at first, he went to his closet and took his usual clothes, a jacket in less than hateful tissues to cover his bones and what was left of his former human muscles, it hurts him a bit to put his jacket and his jeans but he was used to pain down there.