chapter 29: Lucius The First Sinner(P 4)

The General, Hendrix of the light, was about to behead him when something went in front of him and took the hit, Hendrix looked afraid.

Hendrix:. . . . . Why?

Lucius stopped crying and looked up, he saw someone he never expected to see here Heaven with a sword 20 centimeters in her left flank.

Heaven:. . . . . . I am sorry for you Lucius. . .

She fell and Lucius held her before she touched the ground, Hendrix dropped the sword and looked afraid at his hands.

Hendrix: What have i done?

Lucius: What. . . . WHAT DID YOU DO!

Heaven started disappearing and in light particules Lucius was sad even tho he didn't like her much. EVERYTHING THAT IS LINKED TO HIM, DIES! He tried to hold at her and she vanished leaving a single orb Hendrix noticed, he was lost between remorse and his mission, Lucius saw that orb and grabbed it while crying again, he squeezed it and it shattered. Lucius could feel the power of the wheel of fortune inside of him, he wiped his tears even madder than before. Hendrix was always confused and he couldn't even think clearly anymore while having a bright liquid flowing from his eyes.

Hendrix: My hands. . . . . My child!

Lucius stood up and he heard what Hendrix said.

Lucius: SEE! WHAT ORDER YOU FOLLOW! WHAT HAVE SHE DONE IN THAT MATTER!

Hendrix:. . . . Nothing.

Lucius walked toward Hendrix and grabbed him by the col.

Lucius: WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP! WHY DID YOU KILL HER. WHY DID YOU BETRAY HER TRUST!

Hendrix: I. . . I don't know. . . . It wasn't. . . . She wasn't. . . . Everything should have gone. . . She was aware of that. . . . This is why she was with you.

Lucius understood why she didn't know and dropped Hendrix.

Lucius: She wasn't aware of that. . . . She didn't even know anything about what you were doing. YOU ARE A LIAR!

Hendrix: I swear. . . . Our Queen said that everything was set perfectly.

Lucius pointed at the remaining shards of light of Heaven.

Lucius: Perfectly. . . . YOU CALL THIS PERFECT? SHE IS DEAD AND BY YOUR OWN HAND.

He pointed at him and Hendrix was dizzy out of sadness.

Lucius: WHERE DO YOU EVEN THINK SHE WOULD BE ALRIGHT WITH THAT?

Hendrix: I know my daughter. AND YOU DON'T, I KNOW WHAT IS BETTER AND. . .

Lucius: Eternal death without any return maybe?

Hendrix: We made mistakes.

Lucius: You shouldn't. . . . You got manipulated too but why?

Hendrix: Our Queen? Doing that? That's not possible, she couldn't. . . . . She couldn't do that right?

Lucius thought a bit and it saddened him even more. He started walking in a direction, passing next to Hendrix.

Hendrix: Where do you think you will go?

Lucius glared at him.

Lucius: Harvesting my garden in this destroyed and empty place maybe?. . . . I WILL KILL THAT B*TCH.

Hendrix interposed himself and Lucius was about to punch the living light out of his face.

Hendrix: I can't let you do that. . .