chapter 37: Lucius the First Sinner(P 12)

The trial has ended, Gaster died in the sudden death and now Koavire is free. After the match the whole structure of the balance was disappearing slowly leaving holes, Koavire through these holes felt someone he waited for a long time, he took in his sword and walked toward his guest. Jayl and Arachnea were looking at Koavire not really affected by the match and his final. They also felt someone like Gaster outside.

Koavire: Let's see if you really did it, Lucius.

Outside Lucius felt movements toward him and he jumped backward to the ground of the Godverse "Mainframe", he looked at the orb to see a crack appearing slowly and then the orb exploding in glass shards, Lucius couldn't feel the familiar aura there were before and he saw Koavire falling, his eyes were flaring in rage and he rushed forward to welcome Koavire. On his side when he jumped he smiled to see Lucius stronger and maybe dangerously stronger he took out his sword and waited for Lucius to strike first. Behind Jayl and Arachnea fell slowly and then Arachnea used her web to make a net between orbs and forming a hammock for the both of them to look over, they saw Lucius and Arachnea started waving at him, Jayl was leaning and just raised his right hand to say hello.

Jayl: And he managed to survive.

Arachnea: At least everything is over. . .

Lucius sharpened his claws and stabbed Koavire sword which started cracking, he got sent into an orb and went through like nothing, he was a bit dizzy but he landed on another one looking up at Lucius walking enraged. Arachnea was confused and Jayl didn't really take any notice.

Koavire: Wow! I should say, you've grown stronger pretty quickly.

He intensified his glare at Lucius showing that he search something out of Lucius' mouth.

Koavire: What did you do for that?

Lucius was walking, he cut an orb into french fries as it was standing in his way, he looked up at Arachnea confused and Jayl lying down, summoned bones disappearing and crashing in the web, it got shaken a bit but not destroyed as something blocked most of the damages, Jayl was up now and he looked Mistrustful at Lucius.

Jayl: What have you gone? Are you mad or you turned completely crazy?

Lucius cracked his hands and grit his teeth, he looked so mad Jayl was confused and calmed a bit.

Lucius: Why are you with him?

Koavire smiled and teleported on the web, he looked down at Lucius waiting for him to speak.

Jayl: Whatever happened it doesn't change much and Heaven is always alive, right?

Lucius looked at his hands shaking and Jayl was lost then thought a bit about what Koavire said about a massacre in heaven. He squeezed his hands and glared violently at Lucius.

Jayl: You didn't dare, right?

Koavire went forth and tapped Jayl's shoulder.

Koavire: I said, myself, that heaven would be destroyed but Heaven's death wasn't really planned.

He hid his smile and went back, a smile filled with maliciousness and the same kind of feeling emanating from him and from a scammer.

Koavire: Maybe she was trying to protect her kind and died by his hand, he always hated her kind after all, isn't it?

Jayl was listening and trusting Koavire a hundred percent about what he says, blinded by anger and former love, he forgot who the real menace really is. Lucius was standing stunned by what he remembered from this day, his view getting blurry, and a voice resonated.

???: You are so close to us Lucius. Don't you want us free?

He looked around trying to find the source of the voice reminding him of Julia, he took his torso and squeezed it, something under his jacket was popping off, it was a heart shape made out of dead bushes carbonized, it is solid and not that esthetic but it worth a lot for him.