chapter 19: Ice Rain

Ursula and Jerus were running in the city to find Uris somewhere while calling him afraid of death. They then heard something attracting their attention.

???: THE PRINCE IS DYING, COME HELP INSTEAD OF HIDING LIKE COWARDS.

They heard crashes and the battle raging in the castle.

???: IS THERE NO ONE WANTING TO SAVE THE PRINCE?

Jerus: Mom, dad is bad. We need to help him.

Ursula nodded and took him in his arm before starting running at a quite rapid pace, she jumped and landed on the house with the citizen and Uris lying down, his heart beat slowing down. She put Jerus back down and he went near his father crying.

Jerus: Dad. . . . Wake up, dad. . . You can't sleep now, people are all sleeping one after another.

Ursula starred using her rudimentary healing magic on Uris with no results.

Ursula: Don't die please, Uris stay with us. . . . They are all waiting for you please stand up. . . . You are making me cry. . . You are making your son cry.

Uris(to himself): What can I do. . . I can't even move and my soul is shattering slowly.

They heard an immense explosion and the castle was ruined now.

Jerus: Uncle. . . Uncle Freca is fighting, he needs to have his hand glue back on. . Glue back on his arm, and. . . And there is red flowing from his stomach. . . He is, he is fighting the skeleton who destroyed everything.

Ursula: Your father died. . . . Grandma Surine died. . . . . Please don't die too. . . .

Uris was listening to everything, he remembered the fire he had once instead of ice, he remembered that the battle wasn't finished.

Uris(to himself): Do I really have to fight? Surine is dead too? What could I do then, I am just a being after all. . . . No! NO! NO! NOO! I CAN'T GIVE UP YET. . . . FRECA IS SUFFERING NOW TO PROTECT ME AND THE OTHER AND I PROMISE HIM TO REALIZE HIS WISH OF BEING THE HUMAN HERO. WHATEVER I HAVE TO SACRIFICE EVEN IF ITS MY LIFE. EVEN MY SOUL AND MY FATE. MY WHOLE EXISTENCE SHATTERED. I C.A.N'T G.I.V.E U.P.

Jerus was always crying and Uris struggled to put his hand on Jerus' head. Jerus' caught his hand and he was crying even more. Ursula was also crying and his savior was crying too. Uris saw red and he was mad pissed off, he pushed his fallen body to move even tho he couldn't feel it anymore, his whole body being torn apart and Shattering he looked at the castle.

Uris: I CAN'T ALLOW MYSELF TO DIE NOW!

His whole body disappeared, everyone was losing hope once again, his soul shattered and was spinning more and more, it then started gluing back together and his monster soul was now Cyan Ice. His whole body was reforming from his dust, and he was one with the Ice of his soul, an ice armor appearing around his reconstituted body, his torso was next and they could see a Cyan soul with a red dot slowly growing in the middle. His arms were also covered in armor, his gauntlets were flexible but really sturdy and to finish his head with a helmet appear, his eyes were cyan with cyan lines under them his mouth wasn't visible and he growled out like a savage beast. His red dot was twitching and his eyes turned red.

Uris(Absolute Zero): GET BACK HERE YOU FOCKER!

He rushed forward and blew ice from where he jumped, everyone felt comforted by Uris' new power. Uris was running at a speed he never reached before and joined the castle in no time, jumped at first floor and saw Freca almost dead standing still and 20R about to kill him, he was even madder and the dot on his chest was getting more unstable and growing even faster, his eyes were flaring red, he threw a giant spear at 20R dealing massive frost burn to him.