chapter 13: Old friends

Uris and Freca were falling into a pit to nothing, just a pitch black darkness where you feel nor see anything. They could see each other and it was a miracle due to the low light produced by Freca's spear and Uris' glowing and bleeding eyes. Their strengths were almost depleted by the poison but as long as one of them lives, they won't give up an instant.

Uris: Why wouldn't you die after me?

Freca was staying silent.

Uris: Why did you join her? You forced me to attack somehow.

Freca was always silent.

Uris: Why should I kill you? Why would I kill you? We were friends before ain't i right?

Freca:. . . . . . .

Uris: Did she paralyze your tongue too?

Freca: Shut up buddy, I thought it would be funny to be with her and it was until I got stabbed in the back.

Uris: But you tanked that poison like nothing.

Freca: I took it from you I guess.

Uris:. . . . Good old days, right?

They looked at the top of the hole closing but didn't even feel a bit of panic, just peace and calm.

Freca: I am just asking myself when did it go wrong?

Uris: As I remember everything was perfect as it was.

It was numerous years later in their AU mythtale, Freca was just a young falling human and Uris the general of the divine guard and the prince, Freca fell in the ruins and met no one there along with Snowdin, he only met someone in Waterfall, this one was Uris in his rest day. In this world he doesn't really care about freeing the monsters or things like that he only likes fights and strong foes. Freca him was a pure pacifist and crybaby, he could barely support the look of the blood. Uris noticed a new human falling and immediately jumped back on his feet with a great smile.

Uris: Time to see if the legends are true, first prank then spank.

Uris jumped between mountains and Freca was shaking in fear as he saw the shadow of something moving above him.

Freca: Hello. . . . . Is anybody there?

He went a bit further.

Freca: I. . . I fell in this place and I am lost. . . . .

Uris rushed and passed like a flash in front of Freca.

Freca: AHHH! WHAT. . .

He put his hands on his mouth.

Freca: Who. . . . Who is it?

Uris: No!

Freca had a chill down his spine and swallowed his stomach back.

Freca: Could you. . . . Help me?

Uris: No!

Freca heard from where it was coming and approached a bush.

Freca: I know where you are, you know.

Uris: No!

Freca was shaking and sweating in fear while extending his hand to the bush.

Uris: No!

Freca: If. . if you attack me. . . Know that I have a black belt in ears crushing.

Uris didn't understand the style of ears crushing but he thought it was some type of secret martial art. Freca opened a view on what was hiding in the bush but Uris decided to traumatize him, Freca looked at Uris seating on the ground his back at him.