Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Higit pa

My two older sisters have been residing back in the house since the evening I came across Diana and Mom. Fortunately, there was no further squabbling. I'd prefer them treating me invisibly like they habitually carry out rather than nitpick at every single action that I do.

And what happened the other night, I did not bring it up to Zeke. Another favorable instance is that we didn't have to see them in the morning or lunch or even dinner because Zeke wants us to eat separately, either in the penthouse or at a restaurant.

"Miss Cresia... Ay, Ma'am Cresia, may pinadala po na damit si Ma'am Nieve na susuotin n'yo raw sa Tea Party ni Mayora Shimura." Alexa announced.

Tumango ako ng tipid dahil kasalukuyan pang inaayusan ang aking mukha. Nakita ko ang damit na hawak ni Alexa mula sa repleksyon ng salamin. Another piece of a timeless and elegant dress crafted from silver-colored silk fabric with a neckline cut.

"Do I have to endorse this gown?"

"Uh, yes po, Ma'am." maingat na tugon ni Alexa. "Wala naman po sa schedule ninyo pero likha po iyan ng isa sa mga kaibigan ni Ma'am Nieve. Need ng audience po."

"Ang pangit naman niyan, Madame." singit ng makeup artist. "Sorry, ah. Friends kami ni Ma'am Nieve pero mas maganda ang pinadala ni Engineer. Promise."

"I'll wear the dress my husband prepared for me." I replied.

Alexa smiled brightly and nodded. "Okay po, Ma'am!"

From the cloth rack, an assistant held a beautiful gown. The dress lacks fabric on the posterior part, exposing the back, adding a touch of allure and sensuality to the outfit. It is made from a shiny gold-colored material, typically metallic fabric. Even the fabric of the dress is pleated— it has been folded in a series of parallel lines, creating a textured and elegant look with a reach that is designed to be floor-length, extending to the ankles, which enhances its formal and sophisticated appearance.

I smiled. "I'll wear that one."

"Yes! Perfect, Madame." komento ng makeup artist. "This dark feminine makeup will be perfect for you, Madame. Trust me."

He smiled goofily. Currently, he is shading my eyelids with some brown shadow and blends it with a softer combination to define my natural siren eyes. Eventually, incorporated a winged-eyeliner style for some added drama.

"Mahaba na ang pilok mo, Madame. Mascara lang talaga kailangan pala mas maging seductively fierce ka tingnan." natatawa niyang puna.

After brushing the mascara, it adds volume, length, and intensity to my lashes, creating a sultry and alluring effect. Then contoured my cheekbones, adding dimension and structure to the face. The darker tones are applied to the cheek hollows, while lighter shades are utilized to highlight the high points.

This is the first time that I actually had fun sitting down for hours in the chair while somebody is applying cosmetics on my face. And I had a boba tea on the side, courtesy of Zeke. He ordered drinks for everyone.

My lips were painted with a dark, rich lip shade of matte burgundy. While the brows were groomed, kept softer and more natural-looking to complement the dramatic eye and lip makeup.

"Shuta! Ang ganda mo!" the makeup artist exclaimed then covered his mouth. "Sorry, Madame. Pero legit, ang ganda mo!"

I stared at myself in the mirror after changing my clothes. The makeup look combines bold colors, precise techniques, and subtle enhancements that creates a captivating and powerful aesthetic celebrating femininity with an edge. My breathing hitched. The dress accentuates my figure beautifully.