Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Sea of Dark

After visiting PBMC, we went back home for my fitting with Mika and her team for Amara's wedding. Naging abala ang lahat lalo na at may pinag-aaralan pa kami na sayaw. And it has been like that for the past few days. Tomorrow is the wedding. I am excited too.

And for the last few days, my wardrobe has been running out of clothes. Mika jumps to the rescue. She had a different team come around aiding me in picking out fresh apparel. I have no need to go to the actual store because they shipped my chosen items the same day.

I sighed softly while looking at the mirror. I burned Zeke's black card because of all these luxury items I have right now. I feel over indulged.

"Your little bump is the cutest thing," malambing niyang komento habang hinahanap ang aking tiyan. "I wish it is a little infant, though."

I pouted. I am not bearing a child, my womb is still barren, but I gain weight because diet is not an option here.

"Palagi mo kasi akong pinapakain."

Humalakhak siya at pinapahinga ang baba sa ibabaw ng aking ulo. I smiled while looking at our reflection in the mirror. Zeke towered over me with his height, the reason why he could easily rest his chin on my head.

I chuckled softly. "You can be really sweet, Z, I wonder if you do that to everyone."

He growled painfully and squeezed my body. Zeke gave me trailing kisses on my neck and to my shoulder. It was kind of tickling so I laughed and tried to push him away.

"Baby, how can you say that? Ouch." madrama niyang tugon. "I am only like this to you. Of course, I am sweet to Cresia."

I laughed. "Alright! Alright!"

"Kiss me. I'm hurt."

I craned my head to the right and Zeke immediately leaned his face forward for a kiss on the lips. It was only quick though.

"Hmm, you have new lipstick, hmm? It smells like strawberry." marahan niyang bulong.

"It is a lip balm, Z. Let me educate you on the difference. It is to moisturize my lips and prevent it from chapping, or peeling off like some pith of oranges."

He chuckled in a manly tone, held my chin to kiss me languidly. Agad naman akong tumutugon sa mga halik niya. It lasted for about a minute or two, Zeke's hand were all over my body.

"Swimming na nga tayo,"

"Alright."

I chuckled lightly. "I am wearing a bikini again."

He groaned painfully and gently bit my shoulder with his lips. Humalakhak ako lalo at hinaplos ang kaliwa niyang panga. His bites trailed to my collarbone and neck while slowly taking my right hand for him to hold.

I pulled him out of our room because I am so excited to go swimming. He laughed at me while playfully dragging along.

Binitawan ko siya nang dumating na kami sa beachfront. I confidently took off my lantern sleeve cover-up. Hinubad rin niya ang kanyang t-shirt, leaving him with his black trunks.

"Fireball!"

Pinanood ko siyang tumalon patungo sa pool at natawa sa kanyang posisyon. He submerged down then went back up before combing his wet hair in slick back.

"Come here, snowflake." aniya habang dahan dahan naglakad patungo sa hagdanan.

His eyes were piercing through my skin as I neared him. Ngumuso ako ng konti habang umaapak sa tubig. Three steps down and he held my waist, pulling me into the water with him.