Early Onset High Blood Pressure

(9: in which our main character finds out exactly the limit of his blood pressure—)

[-1-]

"What."

Pieces of clothing thrown in the air with haste.

"Where."

The cloth drew a perfect parabola.

"Fuc—"

It hits the ground with a soft thud.

--

"Ah, Yukimura-senpai?"

Tuna exclaims in surprise. His figure still stuck on the staircase hurries down when he spots a familiar figure. Unintentionally, beads of swears gathers on Tsuna's forehead.

"Why are you here?"

Yukimura sips the tea brewed by Maman, calmly continuing his motions. After a few seconds of silence, the senior seemed to have his fill and dark abyss flickers up to him. Danger, Tuna belatedly realized.

Without his notice, a piece of sharp blade seems to be pointed at him from his blindspot— only when the deceit laid on top of it is pulled down, did he realize a knife had grasped his most vital spot so thoroughly.

"..." Tuna pursed his lips, his previous forward movement halted.

Perhaps this action was too obvious, Yukimura's dark abyss lightened up considerably, a gentle smile drawn on his face, "Sawada-san? Good afternoon."

Tsuna forced himself to stop chewing his lips and let out a few strained laughs, "Hahaha, good... Good afternoon."

He didn't dare to guess if the light is false, it doesn't matter when he's being stared down like prey.

"Oh—?" Maman came running out from the backyard, her cute short hairs sways following her momentum and she belatedly chimes in, "Tsuna! Yukimura-kun has went so far to help you with your homework, what are you doing? Treat him like a proper guest!"

The sweet lady tutted and then smiled at Yukimura, asking if the other wanted desserts and refreshments. Yukimura shook his head with a gentle smile.

"..." Yukimura averted his eyes back to Tsuna. His gentle facade laid thinly on top, Tsuna swears that he can feel something sharp poking his neck, "Sawada-san..."

Something stares at him from behind the smile.

"Why don't we discuss more in your room?"

--

Tsuna's bedroom is very messy, comics and games strewn about the room without care. It's very characteristic of a teenage boy — which makes it more conspicuous that there's a section of the room so clean that nary a speck is found.

He feels, no-- He knows, even with his slow brain and low intelligence, even he can conclude that something is off with that spot.

Tsuna recalls the many traps laid in that area and hesitates to remind the other, but seeing Yukimura glance at the spot and over it without interest, the little tuna simply stays silent.

"..."

"..."

A sip.

Yukimura sits on his bed, as if that is expected.

And it is, because the way the other carries himself almost made him believe this wasn't his house for a moment.

—There was very obvious reasons why he was so scared of Yukimura from the beginning.