(3)Mandatory Exposition Arc

[3:Gahdamn, me, you, when?]

[-3-]

—BOOM

"No way—" Tsuna paled as he ran into a dead end. He's surrounded with gaping holes through the rooftop all around, leaving only one path out, blocked by Gokudera.

"This is it," Gokudera menacingly raised a bunch of dynamites, lighting it with an emergency match he hid inside his boxer that escaped Eitou's enthusiastic pat-down.

With a huff, he threw all of the dynamite toward Tsuna. The aforementioned Sawada shrieked, picturing various gory conditions his corpse would be in—"GYAAAA—"

Beside Eitou, the previously silent hitman raised his gun, aiming towards Tsuna:

"Fight."

—Bang!

"—!" Gokudera flinched, seeing the bullet shorting through Tsuna's forehead. From the bullet, a bright orange flame bursted into life.

"REBORN!"

Eitou silently closed his eyes.

"I'LL PUT OUT THE FUSES WITH MY DYING WILL!"

The suddenly naked boy starts running around the rooftop, jumping over massive holes and diligently defuse the bombs.

"DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE—"

Yukimura started feeling secondhand embarrassment as he watch the child pitifully running around ontop of the rooftop with only his boxer on.

"What—" Gokudera exclaimed like the anime character he is. The Smoking Bomb Hayato pulled out double the bombs, "Double Bomb!"

"DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE—"

Gokudera, irked by the display, pulled out an enormous amount of dynamite from inside his jacket— Eitou wondered how he managed to miss all of those bombs.

"TRIPLE BOMB—" A dynamite fell down unexpectedly. Gokudera startles and accidentally let the rest of the dnymaite slip and fell.

The silver haired outlaw darkened his face, realising his inevitable doom—

"DEFUSE!"

"..?" Gokudera looked at Tsuna in surprise. The latter ignored him and continued defusing all the bombs that fell on Gokudera's feet.

"DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE DEFUSE—"

"DEFUSE!"

As the last of the dynamite stopped sparking, the orange flame slowly dwindled down. Until eventually it simmered down and Tsuna returned conscious of his actions.

"...Whew," Tsuna wiped his forehead, Somehow made it."

He spawned a bright smile, feeling proud of himself— and relieved.

"..."

"I WAS MISTAKEN!"

Eitou winces, taking a step back — but canceled his attention as he accidentally caught the hitman's attention.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S FIT TO BE THE BOSS!"

Gokudera groveled in front of Tsuna, perfectly displaying his traits as a subordinate.

He looked up with a puppy-like face, "Juudaime! I'll follow you! Command me to do anything!"

Woa there, Eitou immediately shut off his wayward thoughts and repeated his daily affirmations: They're children, they're children, they're children.