First Meetings

[6: ie, where a gardener becomes a glorified babysitter]

It's already September, as crazy as that sounds.

It's been a whole four months since the unofficial start of KHR, or at least what Eitou had momentarily nicknamed as Tsuna's ripoff one piece adventure.

It's starting to chill a bit and more and more people are sleeved to their wrists opposing the short sleeve trend that had been going on for months (and thank god he's not the only one anymore).

Oh wait, he's atheistic.

... If one is reincarnated, experienced a whole another world, can one theoretically be atheistic?

On second thought, totally. He could be one of those spiritualistic atheists huh.

—Of course, Eitou is not Eitou without a slew of inconveniences heading his way at the full force speed of a truck losing control.

"—does anyone object?"

Such as this boring meeting that had been going on in a circle for hours.

Eitou wonders where these students have the luxury or time to spend in this meeting.

A round of ayes flew around the room, Eitou joining in a second late due to his dozing off. Thankfully, no one else seems to mind.

"Continuing, the budget for the clubs will remain the same as last year, any objections?"

The student council president (and oh god, this school has a student council?) monotonously read the bunch of data on his sheet of paper.

Eitou didn't quite catch, nor quite care about all the statistics and empty bureaucracy that the meeting turned into— like, don't get him wrong, kids like these were heaven for overworked teachers but damn is it boring to sit through one unless you're actively supervising primary students doing this for the first time.

After the (surprising) student council president, whose name and existence he will forget in a couple of hours, completed his task of syncing up everyone on plan, the teen turned towards Eitou with his low presence face.

"Ah right, Yukimura-san, I heard 3-A is taking over the award ceremony this year, is everything going smooth?"

Eitou momentarily stops his little meandering and nodded, "Mn, the rehearsal has been going great. Just smoothing over tiny details." Like a certain skylark that keep bursting into their rehearsal to whisk him away into a fighting manga.

"What details? I might be able to help" The student council president pressed.

"..." Eitou uncontrollably looked over (as sneakily as possible) at a guy dozing off while leaning on the wall. Damn this guy and his tendency of acting cool.

The student council president also uncontrollably followed his eyes, and ooh'ed with an understanding smile, "Ah, I see. I'm sure Yukimura-san is equipped to deal with those details."

"..." What's the point of asking if you're not going to help?

"—Anyways, as written on this handout, these are the room assignments for the fall quarters committee," the student council president continued like nothing happened.

Eitou slumped in his seat and hummed absentmindedly. He knows he'll get that old dingy room, and also the rooftop again, because these guys were mad he got the rooftop so they gave him the farthest from civilization, and the absolute dirtiest dingiest room known to mankind.

Before he could sigh to soothe his aching soul, a shriek pierced his cloud of dreams: "EH— What is this!? Some committee will be using the reception room!"