Exploration

"Hey! Wake up." Azul said.

I opened my eyes and saw her standing over me.

"Gah!" I yelled startled.

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

"I found something! You should come see it." Azul said.

"What is it?"

"Over here. When you were still asleep. Me and Banshee went exploring for a bit."

We walked down the hall. We made it to the two paths I saw yesterday.

I looked at the white vines.

"Azul?"

"Hm?"

"What's with those white vines?"

"Don't know. They've been appearing all around the Ley Lines throughout Talos. They have been becoming more and more common."

"Do you think it's important?"

"Probably, we won't know for a while however."

She paused and sighed.

"Let's keep going." She said going down the path without the vines.

We entered a small room. A door was at the very end. The same glowing lines from before kept pointing to it. On the wall however, was some art strung up next to some writing. You could barely make out how it looked due to how poorly made and ruined it was. Banshee stood looking at it in awe. She turned to look at us.

"Astro! Come look at this ain't it cool?" She smiled.

A woman with long hair and small cubes around her. Her face was indescribable. She seemed to be glowing in the drawing.

"Check this out. This is written in old tongue. Specifically Elvish."

"What's that?" I asked.

She looked at me like it was common sense. My face felt a little hot after that.

"Elvish. The language that used to be spoken by Elves. However, the language eventually died out and only few elves know it and even fewer are willing to teach it."

"Can you read it?"

"Indeed."

She cleared her throat.

"A Higher Power that transcends the Order Of Talos. Harbinger of Chaos and Order. Those who breech the laws of this realm will face the wrath of the Divine Principles. The Progenitor of Order shall bring divine retribution for the sins humanity or any being has inflicted on this world."

My face immediately turned into shock. Azul was still looking at words. Banshee looked at me and was confused for a second. He motioned trying to signal my thoughts. After a few seconds of doing so. Banshees face immediately lit up into fear.

Azul turned to look at me so I stopped motioning to Banshee. I didn't want Azul to know anything about my secret.

"Know anything?" She asked.

"Nope." I said trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"Then I suppose we should keep going? Maybe find more clues about what this means. Unless it has nothing to do with the Immortality Stone." She said walking towards the door.

I began to follow her.

"Astro!" Banshee cried.

"Yeah?" I said turning towards her.

"Can I speak to you? Alone." She said with sweat dripping from her face.

"Go ahead Azul. I'll catch up."