13.Mile - How will I protect him.

Mile

Are you sure, mew ask me for the thousands time. You will regret this he said again. You should talk to Him first , mew try to stop me. Without response to mew I walk to the press conference.
I know there is no turning back. I now this announcement will get full coverage world wide in entertainment and business industry. I never see so many reporter like today. He really a top star. I know every media from entertainment industry are here. As for me everyone will excited when the richest and powerful person in country make an announcement. It can be big opportunity or big disaster. As the biggest major group who control the economy, every project or decision I make will effect the economy. They dont know my main purpose of this pc is just to announce my husband retirement. The camera flash is crazy. I need to be patient for 10 minutes. When my cousin come out, I can hear the reporter start questioning each other. But mew the superstar just walk calmly and sit beside me. My assistant start the press conference and when it my turn to talk. Mew look at me.
Till the last moment, he still ask me to reconsider my decision. Thank you for coming, I am here to announce my husband retirement, I said calm and clear. I can hear everyone gasp from every angle. Mew is my cousin , not my husband I said clearly when they start to take mew pictures. Now every one look at each other. I am here to announce that bright vachirawit will no longer active in entertainment industry I said. After a long silent, Khun, do you mean bright the star one of the reporter ask. Yes, bright Romsaithong to be right I said.
Everyone dumb founded. Everyone keep looking at each other. I know they have so much question but too shock and scare. I rarely give permission for interview. I hate the exposure. But I have to do this today. I need to claim what is mine. I cant let my husband become public sweetheart anymore. He is belong to me, not some random fans. I need them to know their place. After short Q&A I leave the event and let my cousin and assistant handle the media.

When I arrive at my husband event, everyone look panic. I am at any poll in the country and I am the most powerful guy. The person incharge of the even quickly greet me. Only after a while , bright ceo and the organiser vip already arrive at the back stage. I just want to pick up my husband but they make it big. So after a short conversation, I ask them to leave and wait for my husband. This is his final concert.
I am expecting him to fight. That why I come prepared. Look like he still don't know the current situation. He just can feel it. After I have a small talk with him, I get into my room. I cant look at his disappointed eyes.
After clear my head a bit, I slowly walk to my husband room. I know I need to do something. He must know the real situation right now. I will try to comfort and explain why I need to do this. I knocked his door, but i don't received any response. I call him gently.
Again I don't receive any response. I slowly push the door and nearly fainted when I look at my unconcious husband on bed with the sleeping pills bottle on the floor. Bright, I call him loud but he dont response to me. I quickly call my helpers.

Mew are running to me. He look at me regretfully. I dont say a word. I just wait for my husband. He is treat by the best doctor at the moment. He will be okay. He need to be okay. Mew slowly sit beside me. He will be alright, he said.
Mew is right. He now sleep peacefully on his bed. But it's really break my heart to see him attached to all the wire. I never thought he hate me this much. I felt my heart hurt so much. But I just ignore my feelings and focus on him. I dont dare to blink. I am scare that he will dissapear.
Luckily we manage to hide it from my family. Only my helpers and mew know the situation. Its already dawn when he slowly open his eyes. He look confused. Bright, I call him. I will call a doctor I said and quickly press the bell. The doctors and nurse quickly check on my husband. He is okay now, but he need your full attention, you know to do this, the most part to be treat is his heart and mind, doctor said and look at me meaningfully. Don't let him stress, the doctor said again. I dont response to the doctors but just look at my husband who are sleeping again. Mew help me by talking to doctors instead meanwhile all I can do is looking at my husband.

I gently bring him to my room. There is no way I let him sleep alone after all of this. I will make sure he in 24 hours in my observation. He try to refuse but he still weak right now. I gently put him in my bed. I wait for him to sleep. After I make sure he sleep soundly I walk to my balcony. I felt so many things right now, but guilty is on top of them.
In order to safe him, I nearly kill him myself. How can I be this incompetence.
I was trained and taught to be cold and what not. I am such a failure. I cant believe I am this weak. I am mile the great. I cant have weaknesses. I need to lead the big empire. I cant have any weakness. The competitors felt angry because I have no family or anyone to be use as my weakness. Now I am scare. How will I protect him. He become my weakness.