21.Mile -can you forgive me

Mile

Are you for real, mew ask me. I just smile while looking at my laptop.  You you still playing poor at home, he ask me again. You will regret this, that poor guy try hard to find a job , mew said. I look at him. Dont worry, I already make sure he dont receive any offer, mew said.
What will you do if he know the truth, mew ask me again. Then I will tell him the truth, I said. Its not as easy as that, mew said. As long as he agree to not divorce volunteerly,  I will do anything.  I dont want to force him, I said.  I already remind you, so don't blame me later, mew said. He look a bit down today. Are you still not talking to tul, I ask mew. Most of the reason he become like this is tul. He so called bestfriend. 
I think,  he refuse to see me because he know my feeling, mew said sadly. My dear cousin,  I think its time for you to confess. If he agreed you can be happy ever after, and if he dont you can move on I said. Its not as simple as that, I am scare that I will lost what we have all this time, mew said. You already lost it, I said cruelly.  Mew glare at me. If you are master of love, why don't you confess to bright, he ask me annoyingly.  I just chuckle.  We are different,  I already husband to bright, and you just mere bestfriend I said purposely to make mew angry. You, mew said ,he want to scold me but stop because he know its true.

It's hard to live double life.  I am still the most powerful man. I have my own company and I still control the Thai economy .I am the reason why my family share and business drop.  In other word, I am better because I don't need to work for the family anymore and focus on my company.  Handling bilion value company are easier compare to handle my husband.  Everything need to be done secretly.  But I know I cant hide my identity forever. He will know soon or later. Its matter of time.  For the time being I want to enjoy bright hospitality.  He is very nice. I am happy that he start to open up for me. Its really irony when he like me when I am poor not when I am rich. He is a keeper. I wont let him go. I will do anything but I won't let him go.

Mew now look at me worrily.  What wrong I ask myself. That cousin of mine won't be this queit. Then I look at cold bright. I look at the a few business magazine on the coffee table. Have i been cought, I ask worrily. What wrong, I ask and look at bright. Nothing wrong, I just stupid, bright said. I think my hunch are right. Mew look at me and smirk.
Bright, let me explain,  I said quickly.  Explain what, explain how stupid I am, he ask me coldly. No, listen to me, I said and hold his hand. Bright quickly push my hand. I dont mean to lie,  I am too shock when you offer to help, I am so happy when you treat me like normal person, so i keep postpone to inform you the truth I said slow and clear. I try to make him understand.
Without any word he leave me and mew. I told you, mew said. Is it you, I ask mew. Trust me. Its not me, mew said. I was call by your husband and force to tell the truth.  I cant lie because he show me you picture features in business magazines mew said quickly. Shit, this is crazy.

It's already a few days.  But bright still refuse to talk to me. Its back to our old relation. While trying to focus on my work, I receive a phone call from my bodyguard.  My dear husband is on the run. Find him, i instruct my men and start running.  He must be really angry. I cant let him hurt again. The situation we are in not safe for him. I still fight with my family, so they can use everything to force me. Please bright, dont do this, please come back. I still waiting for the news. Really,  I ask and quickly run to my car.  My bodyguard who are on standby quickly follow my car.

I run to tul who now hug my drunk husband. Mew calmly sit in front of them. It's lucky when he meet tul in the mall. Since he is angry,  he want to stay at his old apartment. So before that he need to buy a few things. That where he meet tul. I think tul can read the situation and ask him for drinks. But he never thought bright lost control. He drunk and act reckless. He dance with stranger and after getting tired , tul gently bring him to table. He now crying sadly . He keep asking tul why I  lie to him. I gently lift him and carry him to my car. I will confess to him. I dont want to lie to myself anymore. I need this guy in my life. I felt I cant breath when he try to leave. By hook or by crude, I will make him stay. Thanks, I said to tul. Mew want to say something,  can you listen to him first, I ask. Tul who are ready to leave look at me then to mew who are quiet since I arrive.  I need to help him. He need to face his destiny. Both of us are cousin and both of us are coward.
Let's go baby I said and carry drunk bright to my car. He still crying sadly but hug my neck tight. I hate you, he said while sobbing.  I know he dont recognise me right now. So I just pat his back to comfort him.  What should i do. Dont blame me later baby. I will do anything to make you stay, so don't blame me I said. I gently put him into my bed. He still drunk. Can you forgive me , I ask him.