Chapter 83

The three of them got up and Remus led them down to the first parlor where Rita was sat with her photographer talking in hushed whispers, both of their attentions snapped around when the door opened and Rita jumped to her feet.

"Lord Black, was that Lady Potter we witnessed arriving in such a state?" She asked eagerly and Sirius did some quick thinking before nodding slowly.

"You saw correctly." He admitted, and she gasped.

"But why was she here, and in such a state?"

"We believe that Lily was in a domestic situation and we decided to offer her a way out and, as you can see, she took it."

"You mean to say that it was James Potter that did that to her?" Rita spluttered horrified, Sirius nodded once and she shook her head, "But they always seemed like the perfect couple."

"Potter has a lot of nasty secrets it seems." Remus added.

"When this hits the headlines, it will be huge." She said gleefully.

"Ah, and that is why we are here, Rita." Sirius interrupted and she looked at him quickly, "We would appreciate it if you did not have this story printed just yet."

"But the public need to know, they will feast on this, it will make my career!" She exclaimed.

"And of you keep it quiet until we are ready for it to be released, you can have the full story." Sirius told her.

"It will be huge anyway." Rita stated and Harry smirked.

"Of course it will, Ms. Skeeter, however, can you imagine how far you will rocket to fame when you have the first ever released interview with the soon to be ex Lady Potter. All the intricate details of the real House Potter and the truth behind the façade he shows to the public, you'll have the necessary injuries, the reasons why and what the Girl-Who-Lived is really like." Harry said, his voice soft and enticing.

"Everything?"

"It will be your entire exclusive with a healthy bonus for keeping it quiet until we are ready." Sirius agreed.

"Photos?"

"Done."

"Interviews?"

"All yours."

"And I can still release the guilty Girl-Who-Lived story as soon as its written."

"The sooner the better."

"You have a deal."

Sirius and Rita shook hands.

"Of course, if you do slip up on your word, Ms. Skeeter, you will find that it will bug me." Harry said innocently and she paled.

"I would be mad to go against it." She reassured and Harry grinned.

"Wonderful."

"You are free to go, and I apologize for the inconvenience you felt." Sirius told them.

"Not at all, Lord Black, it was worth it."

They were shown out and Harry found himself under two questioning looks.

"Bug you?" Remus repeated and Harry grinned a shark like grin.

"It seems Ms. Skeeter is an unregistered animagus in the form of a bug." He told them and they smirked.

"You scare me sometimes." Sirius commented amused as they walked back up the stairs.

"Blame Sal and Marvolo." Harry said.