Part 1

Inspired by "MY HEAVENS FLOWERS"

?: "What's wrong with you? Why don't you understand I can't marry you".

?: "But why?"

( She asked while shouting at him)

?: "You know my reason very well."

( He replied in a cold tone)

?: "So, you're saying there's no chance for us?"

?: "No!"

( He bluntly replied to her making her heart shattered into pieces)

?: "Okay fine, now you'll see what I'll do. You need to see how much this hurts. How much I'm hurting."

( Without wasting a single second she pulls a small blade from her bag and cuts her wrist)

?: "WAIT.... NOOOO!!!"

"You don't know who is important to you until you lose them"

Mark: "Man just drives fast. I swear to god from now on I won't go anywhere with you."

( he shouted in panic)

?: "Can you just keep your mouth shut for a damn minute, Mark."

Mark: "What do you mean those bastards are following us. They will literally kill both of us. I'm telling you."

(suddenly they hear gun shots from behind when mark shouted in terror )

Mark: "We are done for..... Bro if I get killed today tell my family that I didn't have anything to do with this matter."

?: "If you speak one more word I swear I will kick you out of this car."

( he let out a aggravated growl)

Mark: "Bro what am i supposed to do then you literally beat him to death, god knows if he is still alive or not and who told you to flirt with his girl?"

?: "Are you literally serious?! Damnit I was never interested in that bitch. She was the one drooling over me for no reason. I JEON JUNGKOOK never ever will flirt with the girl with whom I don't want to."

Mark: "Okay now stop, can't you see they are constantly tailing us, please bro find a way to ditch them otherwise we are dead."

Jungkook: "Don't worry. My bad girl won't put me in danger."

( he hits the staring and pushes the accelerator causing the car to speed up. The roar of the engine filled the night air as Jungkook gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white with tension. Beside him, mark clutches the door handle, his eyes wide with fear as they sped down the road. Glancing in the rearview mirror, Mark's heart sank as he saw the headlights of the black sedan looming closer, the gangster on their tail. He drives with the speed of light, dodging each and every car coming in front of him, he then takes off his head out of the window and shows them the middle finger and a tongue then he speeds up the car leaving them behind. He then turned the car to the left in a small alley and stopped it, then the two of them jumped out of the car )

Mark: "Thank god, we are saved."

( He said while breathing hard)

Jungkook: "Say thanks to my bad girl, Bugatti Chiron."

Mark: "Yes girl thank you so much."

( He bends on his knees and kisses it )

Mark: "Jungkook man can't you control your anger? Look because of your anger we were about to lose our life."