Part 51

*NEXT MORNING*

(The next morning, the sun peeked through the curtains, casting a soft golden glow over the room. Nehal slowly opened her eyes, feeling the warmth of Yousuf’s body beside her. She turned to see him still asleep, his arm draped protectively over her. Smiling, she gently brushed a strand of hair from his forehead, her heart swelling with love)

 Smiling, she gently brushed a strand of hair from his forehead, her heart swelling with love)

( She freshened up and changed into a comfortable outfit. She then made her way to the kitchen. The maids greeted her warmly, clearly delighted to see her)

Juda: "Good morning, Unnie!"

Nehal: "Good morning and Assalamualaikum everyone! I'm going to prepare breakfast from now on."

(Nehal replied with a smile)

Sae-mi: "Would you like any help?"

Nehal: " Yes, give the ingredients for pancakes."

(Nehal moved around the kitchen with ease, preparing a spread of Yousuf’s favorite breakfast items. She made fluffy pancakes, scrambled eggs, and freshly squeezed orange juice. She also arranged a bowl of mixed fruits and brewed a pot of coffee. The kitchen filled with the inviting aroma of breakfast. Suddenly the main gate opened, and she heard Min-ji's familiar voice yell)

Min-ji: "I'm back!"

(Nehal quickly hid in the corner of the kitchen and motioned to the maids not to reveal her presence. Min-ji entered the kitchen, looking a bit puzzled as she saw all the other maids standing like statues)

Juda: "You're back, Min-ji! How was your visit?"

(Juda asked, breaking the silence)

Min-ji: "It was good. Mom missed me so much."

(As she continued talking, Nehal quietly crept up behind her and gently hugged her waist. Min-ji flinched and exclaimed)

Min-ji: "Who is this?"

(She quickly turned around to see Nehal there, smiling brightly)

Nehal: "Surprise!"

( Meanwhile Yousuf also came but stopped as he saw both of them. As Min-ji saw Nehal, she froze on the spot. She looked at Juda and asked)

Min-ji: "Am I dreaming?"

(Nehal took her hand in hers and said)

Nehal: "No, my little sister, you aren't dreaming."

Min-ji: "Ayee, no way! How can you be here? I must be dreaming. Just wait, my mom will surely throw a basket of water at me."

(Everyone chuckled at her dramatic reaction. Nehal made her  bent down on her knees to be at eye level with her)

Nehal: "Min-ji, it's really me. I'm back."

( Min-ji's eyes became teary as she yelled)

Min-ji: "Unnie!"