Part 32

*AT THE OFFICE*

(When Jungkook entered the office, his secretary welcomed him warmly)

Miss Soojin: "Good morning, Mr. Jeon. It's great to have you back."

(she said with a smile. Jungkook nodded in acknowledgment and asked)

Jungkook: "What's on the schedule for today?"

(She quickly reviewed the agenda)

Miss Soojin: "You have a meeting with the marketing team at 10 AM, a conference call with the overseas clients at 1 PM, and a project review session with the design department at 3 PM. Also, Mr. Park requested a brief discussion with you regarding the new project proposal. He'll be here at 5 PM."

Jungkook: "Thanks, I'll be in my office if anything comes up before the meeting."

( Jungkook replied, heading towards his office to get settled in for the day)

......................

(Meanwhile, Nehal and Haneul were in the canteen eating when they overheard some students speaking badly about Nehal. A group of bullies approached them, trying to intimidate Nehal. One of the girls sneered)

Sarah: "What are you even doing here? Don't you think this place is a bit too much for you?"

(Before Nehal could respond, Haneul stood up, grabbed a glass of juice, and poured it over Sarah's head. Nehal eyes widened when Haneul spoke )

Haneul: "Why don't you show some respect? Everyone has a right to be here. You are no one to ask this question."

(Haneul said firmly, glaring at the bullies. The bullies, shocked and embarrassed, backed off)

Sarah: "This isn't over. You'll pay for this Haneul."

(Sarah muttered before she walked away. Haneul turned to Nehal with a reassuring smile)

Haneul: "Don't let them get to you. You've got every right to be here just like anyone else."

Nehal: "JazakAllah, Haneul. You are literally my life saver. "

Haneul: "Ahh just leave it, you are embarrassing me, next time if anyone tries to approach you, just kick them and ran."

( Haneul realized what she said )

Haneul: " I'm sorry, Nehal. I didn't mean to."

( Nehal chuckled )

Nehal: " It's okay, why are you apologizing. So what if I can't kick, I can punch them on their face and moreover I know boxing more than anyone here."

( She winked at her, when Haneul spoke )

Haneul: "Really?"

Nehal: "Of course, if you want I can show you now."

Haneul: "Not now girl."

( They both chuckled)

*TIME PASSES*

(Nehal and Haneul were walking between the basketball court on their way to the next class. Nehal was quickly rolling her wheelchair as a match was going on. Suddenly, a boy came running in front of them to catch the ball, but he stumbled over Nehal's wheelchair and fell down, causing another player to pick up the ball and make a goal. The fallen boy looked up, his face contorting with anger)