Part 18

Jungkook: "Does god really exist?"

Nehal: "Yeah, He does. I've found a lot of meaning and guidance in my belief in Allah. It's based on personal experiences and what I perceive as evidence of His existence in the world."

Jungkook: "I understand that belief is important to you, but I haven't found any convincing evidence for the existence of a deity."

Nehal: "I respect that perspective. For me, one of the arguments that resonates is the idea of a first cause or origin of the universe. The complexity and order we see suggests to me that there must be an intelligent creator."

Jungkook: "I see but how do you reconcile belief in Allah with the suffering and injustice we see in the world?"

Nehal: "That's a challenging question, and it's something I've grappled with as well. I believe that Allah has given humans free will, which unfortunately can lead to suffering. But I also find solace in the teachings of compassion and justice in Islam, and the belief that ultimately, there is a purpose beyond our current understanding."

Jungkook: "I don't find belief in a deity necessary to find meaning in life."

Nehal: "That's valid. For me, though, belief in Allah provides a framework for understanding life's purpose and challenges."

Jungkook: "What kind of challenges?"

Nehal: "Well, the belief that Allah is all-knowing and merciful helps me find strength during difficult times."

Jungkook: "So belief in Allah helps you cope with challenges?"

Nehal: "Exactly. It's about finding guidance and reassurance in something greater than myself."

Jungkook: "Is there any miracle of Allah?"

Nehal: "Certainly! One of the profound miracles often discussed is the preservation of the Quran. Muslims believe it's the literal word of Allah revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) over 1400 years ago. Despite its oral transmission early on, the Quran has been meticulously preserved down to the letter, with millions of people worldwide memorizing it word for word, even if they don't speak Arabic. This preservation is considered a miracle because it's been passed down orally and written in the original language. Another example is the concept of the natural world's intricate design. The universe operates with remarkable precision, from the laws of physics that govern celestial bodies to the delicate balance of ecosystems on Earth. This precision suggests a deliberate design, often referred to as the 'fine-tuning' argument for the existence of Allah."

Jungkook: "Oh I see."

Nehal: "Did you remember when you first brought me here after getting married and your guards tried to touch me then I recited something and the weather automatically changed out of the blue?"

Jungkook: "Yes how can I forget that, it's still a mystery to me."

Nehal: "This was the biggest miracle of Allah that happened in my whole entire life."

Jungkook: "But how?"

Nehal: "I recited one of the blessed name of Allah out of his 99 names and I prayed in my heart to save me and out of nowhere rain started and I got saved. I was myself not believing it but I did as I know my God put me in this situation and he'll always help me. He also helped me in the face of you when I was getting harassed in Japan, you were cruel, you hated me but at that time these emotions disappeared from your heart and you just helped me."

( Jungkook remained silent as now everything was making sense to him )

Nehal: "You know I'm still not believing that you, the great Jeon Jungkook who hated me is eating ice cream with me. It's sounds unbelievable."