Part 24

(As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden glow over the amusement park, Jungkook and Nehal decided it was time to head back. The day had been filled with laughter and shared moments but now it was time to return home. Jungkook led Nehal to his car, and they drove in comfortable silence, the plush toy she had won resting on her lap. The journey back was peaceful, with the city lights twinkling as they made their way through the streets. When they finally arrived, Jungkook parked the car and turned to her, a soft smile on his face)

Jungkook: "I hope you had a good time today, Nehal."

(he said, his voice warm)

Nehal: "I did, Jungkook. Thank you for everything."

(Jungkook stepped out of the car and walked around to open the door for Nehal. As they stood by the entrance of his home)

Jungkook: "It's already so late, Nehal. I'll take you back to your home tomorrow when I come back from the office."

Nehal: "Hmm."

( As they entered the bedroom nehal directly headed towards the bathroom when Jungkook took of his jacket and jumped on his bed feeling relaxed as he was happy that she is staying one more night with him)

Jungkook: "I'm already sad."

( He thought to himself and made a sad pout when Nehal came back after doing ablution, he saw her and smiled. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom too, meanwhile Nehal spread her praying mat on the ground into the balcony as she wanted to pray here for the last time before leaving. She completed her Isha Salah. As she settled on her praying mat, she felt a heavy weight on her heart. She knew that staying another night under the same roof with him but the late hour left her with no choice. She needed to find solace and guidance in this moment of turmoil)

Nehal: "O my beloved Allah, please forgive me for staying another night here. I promise I will return home tomorrow. Grant me peace in my heart and help me live without him if that is Your will. And please, guide Jungkook to the right path. Give him a hidayah as soon as possible... Ameen."

(Tears welled up in her eyes as she whispered her prayers, seeking forgiveness and strength. She felt a sense of calm wash over her, trusting that Allah would help her navigate this difficult situation. As she finished her prayers, she wiped her tears and stood up, feeling a bit more at peace. Meanwhile, in the living room, Jungkook lay on the sofa, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't shake off the feeling that something was deeply troubling Nehal. He wanted to help her, to understand her struggles, but he knew he had to be patient and respectful of her feelings. As the night grew deeper, both Nehal and Jungkook found themselves lost in their thoughts. Nehal prayed for strength and guidance, while Jungkook pondered the changes he was willing to make for her)

*NEXT MORNING*

(Jungkook woke up early, the first light of dawn barely peeking through the curtains. He quietly got ready for the office, making sure not to disturb Nehal, who was sleeping peacefully. As he finished buttoning his shirt and adjusting his tie, he couldn't help but glance at her. Her face serene and relaxed. The worries of the previous night seemed to have melted away, replaced by a look of tranquility. Jungkook felt a warmth spread through him as he watched her, appreciating her presence in his life. He walked towards her and knelt down for a moment, simply observing her. The plush toy she had won at the amusement park was nestled beside her, a small but poignant reminder of the joy they had shared the day before. As he knelt there, he felt a rush of emotions. He admired her strength and the peace she seemed to find despite the struggles she had faced till now)

Jungkook: "I promise I'll give you all the happiness in this world."

(With one last tender look, he stood up and quietly left the room. As he walked towards the front door, he felt a mix of determination and hope. Today was going to be a pivotal day, and he hoped that by the end of it, he would have the clarity and courage to face whatever lay ahead. He was determined to support Nehal and understand her more deeply, even if it meant confronting his own beliefs and making significant changes in his life)