Part 33

(As midnight approached, Mr. Jeon grew increasingly worried. Jungkook hadn’t returned home yet, and he hadn’t called. He paced around the living room, glancing at his phone every few minutes. Yoona, sat nearby, equally anxious)

Yoona: "Should we call him again, Uncle?"

(Yoona asked, her voice trembling with worry. Mr. Jeon nodded and dialed Jungkook's number for what felt like the hundredth time. The phone rang and rang, but there was no answer. Mr. Jeon's worry deepened, and he exchanged a concerned look with Yoona)

Mr Jeon: "I'm going to call the office."

( Mr. Jeon decided, hoping someone there might have seen Jungkook or heard from him. As Mr. Jeon made the call, Yoona bit her lip nervously)

Yoona: "Where could he be? He always calls if he's running late."

(she murmured to herself, her anxiety growing. Meanwhile, at Chaehyun's house, Jungkook's phone buzzed with incoming calls, but it lay ignored on the coffee table. Chaehyun glanced at it briefly, her expression indifferent, before turning her attention back to Jungkook. She watched him intently, a satisfied smirk playing on her lips)

Chaehyun: "Looks like someone's worried about you."

(she remarked casually, her tone dripping with mock concern)

Chaehyun: "But don't worry, they’ll understand soon enough."

(Back at the Jeon residence, Mr. Jeon ended the call with the office, frustration and worry etched on his face)

Mr Jeon: "No one has seen him. We might need to call the police if we don't hear from him soon."

(Yoona nodded, fear evident in her eyes)

Yoona: "Please be safe, Jungkook"

*TIME SKIP*

(Jungkook slowly regained consciousness, his head pounding and his vision still blurry. As he opened his eyes, he realized he was in an unfamiliar room. He was shirtless, his body aching from whatever had caused him to lose consciousness. His mind raced as he tried to piece together what had happened. He remembered drinking the tea at Chaehyun's house, the sudden pain in his head, and then everything going dark. Now, as his awareness slowly returned, he realized he was in a precarious situation)

Jungkook: "Where am I? Why am I shirtless?"

(Jungkook struggled to sit up, his head spinning with the effort. He took a deep breath. His surroundings were unfamiliar, and he felt a surge of anxiety as he wondered where he was and why Chaehyun had done this. Before he could gather his thoughts further, he heard a soft laugh. Chaehyun emerged from the shadows, her expression a mix of amusement and satisfaction)

Chaehyun: "Finally awake?"

(she purred, her eyes roving over his exposed chest)

Chaehyun: "I was beginning to wonder if you'd sleep the night away."

( He looked at her with his weak eyes)

Jungkook: "What did you do to me?"

(he demanded, his voice hoarse but firm. Chaehyun smirked, taking a step closer)

Chaehyun: "Oh, just a little something to help you relax. You work so hard, Jungkook. I thought you could use a break."

(He struggled to get to his feet, but his body felt weak and unsteady)

Jungkook: "Let me go, Chaehyun."

(he said, trying to keep his voice calm and authoritative. She tilted her head, her smirk never wavering)