Part 50

(As they arrived at the airport, Nehal looked at Yousuf, puzzled)

Nehal: "Why are we at the airport, Yousuf?"

Yousuf: " We are going back."

Nehal: "How am I supposed to go like this? Let me change first."

Yousuf: "What's wrong with it? You look stunning just the way you are."

Nehal: "Thank you, but I wasn't expecting to travel like this. I should change into something more comfortable for the journey. let me wear my abaya."

(She put on her white abaya and joined Burak, Ozan, and Emir at the airport, Yousuf once again gently lifted her into his arms. Nehal looked at him, a bit exasperated)

Nehal: "For Allah's sake, Yousuf, stop carrying me like this. I have a wheelchair and my cane."

(He grinned, looking down at her)

Yousuf: "Nehal, you know, I have a reputation to uphold."

(She raised an eyebrow, smiling)

Nehal: "Oh really? And what's that?"

Yousuf: "The reputation of being the most affectionate and over the top husband ever. Plus, I need to practice carrying you around for all those romantic movie moments we'll have."

(Everyone laughed)

Nehal: "Astagfirullah, you're unbelievable."

(As Burak brought over Nehal's wheelchair, Yousuf pouted playfully and said)

Yousef: "Okay, Burak is insisting, so I guess I'll let you go this time."

(He carefully placed her in the wheelchair with a dramatic sigh. Burak chuckled, shaking his head)

Burak: "It's for the best. We don't want you showing off all your carrying skills at the airport and moreover I'm saving you from getting laughed at."

Yousuf: "Alright, love, let's get going. Just remember, even when I'm not carrying you, I'm always carrying you in my heart."

(With that, they all headed inside together. As they arrived at the plane, Yousuf gently lifted Nehal once again and carried her onboard. The other passengers in the plane looked up. Nehal, feeling a bit embarrassed by all the attention, buried her face into his neck. He smiled down at her, whispering softly)

Yousuf: "It's alright, love. Let them stare. We're creating our own little fairy tale here."

(Once they settled into their seats together, he took her hand in his. The plane began to fly, soaring into the sky. As they looked out the window, Yousuf gently squeezed her hand, saying)

Yousuf: "Every journey with you is an adventure. I wouldn't want it any other way."

Nehal: "And I'm grateful to be on this adventure with you."

(As night fell and they arrived at Seoul airport, everyone piled into the car. Nehal looked out the window, reflecting on the journey)

Nehal: "It's been so long. I didn't expect to come here again like this. I'm so happy."

(Yousuf turned to her, his eyes warm and full of affection)

Yousuf: "I'm overjoyed too, Nehal. Seeing you happy and here with me, it's more than I could have ever hoped for. We've come full circle, and now we have a beautiful future ahead of us."

(At the Jeon mansion, Mark, Yoona, Jimin, Jiah, and Mr. Jeon gathered outside in the garden, all curious about the elaborate decorations and the reason for the gathering)