Part 6

Mr jeon: "Both of us too?"

Nehal: "Yes, it's not obligatory for only Muslims, Allah made all of us humans so he said that Muslims need to treat non Muslim justify and honourably and Quran also makes it clear that the christians will be nearest in love to those who follow the Quran and praises Christians for being humble and wise."

( Jungkook and Mr Jeon were listening to her )

Mr jeon: "What a beautiful religion you have. I am impressed."

Jungkook: "What is so special about it? I think her religion only tells her to perform black magic and stuff like that."

( He said while eating his food )

Mr jeon: "Shut up Jungkook... I told you not to speak ill about someone's beliefs, if you can't praise them then kindly keep your mouth shut."

( He immediately scolded him while I was being happy that thank God that there is someone who can stop him )

Nehal: "JazakAllah appa."

Mr jeon: "It's okay my child... He should learn some manners."

( He looked at him while Jungkook was silently eating his food which made me amused that why he isn't saying anything meanwhile Mn-ji shouted from the kitchen)

Min-ji: "Unnie your food is ready."

Nehal: "Yes, I am coming."

( Nehal then went to the kitchen and came with a dish and placed it on the table)

Mr jeon: "What's that?"

Nehal: "That's halal food it's name is "Chicken karahi". Here, have some appa."

Mr jeon: "Yeah sure, it's name is quite interesting i'm sure it will taste good too."

Nehal: "It tastes bombastic, you will definitely love it."

( She then poured a spoon of the curry with a chicken and placed it in front of Mr jeon while she also gave him a piece of Nan )

Mr jeon: "Thank you."

( She looked at Jungkook and spoke)

Nehal: "You can help yourself."

Jungkook: "I don't want to eat who knows you have added poison in it."

( He rolled his eyes )

Mr jeon: "Ahann Jungkook stop it and eat. Look this dish is so delicious. I have never tried this kind of dish. It's so savoy and flavourful."

Nehal: "Thank you appa. You know it's my favorite dish. I seldom make it at my home and eat it with my brother but today I was craving it so I decided to try it again."

Mr jeon: "No doubt, it's so delicious."

Jungkook: "What's so special in this weird looking dish. Let me try too."

( He also poured a spoon of it, while he grab Nan with his other hand meanwhile Mr jeon and Nehal was staring at him)

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

( I break that bread kind of thing in one piece and took a bit of it and damn my eyes widened. It was something I have never tasted my entire life and at that time I was feeling blessed to taste such a dish )

Jungkook's mind: "Damn what is this ?

( He poured some more and continued to eat )

Nehal: "How's it?"

Jungkook: "Just okay."

(Nehal and Mr jeon smiled while looking at each other as they understood that he liked the dish)