Part 41

(Burak held Nehal for a moment longer, offering her the solace she needed. After a few minutes, he gently pulled away and looked into her eyes)

Burak: "Nehal, your feelings are real, and it's okay to miss him. Take your time to heal, but remember, you have people who love and support you."

(She nodded, wiping away her tears)

Nehal: "Thank you, oppa. I needed to let it all out."

Burak: "Now, let's get you some dinner. You need to keep your strength up."

(She managed a small smile and nodded. Burak helped her to the dining table where a warm meal awaited. As she ate, she felt a bit more at ease, grateful for her brother's support)

( Taehyung was preparing for his departure. Carter noticed his friend's unusual silence and tried to cheer him up)

Carter: "Hey, Taehyung, don't look so glum. Korea’s waiting for you with open arms, and who knows, maybe you’ll meet someone new there."

(Taehyung forced a smile, appreciating Carter's effort but still feeling the sting of rejection)

Taehyung: "Yeah, maybe. It's just hard to let go."

(Carter patted his back, offering silent support and as he stood at the airport, he took one last look around. With a heavy heart, he boarded the plane, determined to start anew but carrying the memories with him. Back at the university, life slowly returned to normal. Nehal and Hanuel focused on their last semester. As weeks turned into months, Nehal found herself thinking more about Jungkook)

(One day, as usual, Mr. Jeon called Jungkook to his office. Yoona was already there, sitting quietly with a concerned expression. Jungkook, sensing the seriousness in the air, took a seat beside his father)

Jungkook: "What's going on? Why do both of you look so serious?"

(Mr. Jeon sighed deeply)

Mr. Jeon: "Jungkook, I need to talk about something important."

(Jungkook's expression grew more serious as he listened intently. Mr. Jeon took a deep breath)

Mr. Jeon: "Jungkook, it's been quite some time since Nehal left us. I know how much she meant to you, and how her absence has affected you."

(Jungkook's heart sank, the mention of Nehal bringing back a flood of memories. He stayed silent, allowing his father to continue)

Mr Jeon: "Now, It's time you start thinking about your future in a more holistic way."

(His confusion deepened, and he shook his head slightly)

Jungkook: "What exactly are you trying to say, Dad?"

(Mr. Jeon exchanged a glance with Yoona before continuing)

Mr. Jeon: " I think it's time you consider settling down. You should think about getting married."

(His eyes widened in surprise, his heart pounding in his chest)

Jungkook: " Marriage? All of a sudden? But why, Dad?"

(Mr. Jeon looked at his son with a mixture of empathy and seriousness)

Mr. Jeon: "Jungkook, you're at a stage in your life where stability and partnership can make a big difference. You've achieved so much with your with the business. Having someone to share your life with can bring you happiness and balance."

Jungkook: "Dad, you know that I only love Nehal. How can I think of marrying someone other than her? How could you say that?"

Mr Jeon: "There is no someone Jungkook. I want you to marry Yoona."